Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the changelog of the new update?
you don't need the changelog because I can guess with 99% accuracy what it will read.

15 lines that basically say "we fixed stuff no one asked for, cared for, or even noticed" and "we added another 2 second loop sex animation after a month" and at the end it will say something like "give us money... and go fuck yourselves" :LOL:

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
As outlandish as it sounds, it's likely that they actually don't know how to progress and actively avoid hiring more people to not share the cake (since I've seen a certain big-scale commercial project being done like that - it failed REALLY badly). This thought is even more terrifying than active scamming since it's like we have a bus without a driver and brakes.
I used to think like that for Eromancer, now I'm firmly of the opinion that 'sharing of the cake' is the problem. Put simply hiring animators for new H and general sprite actions (combat/movement etc). Neat graphic effects, programming features, concept art/3d renders and new unanimated models are a lot cheaper/easier than animations. Especially high quality/long animations.

As it seems that all animations are outsourced, that is where sharing of the cake comes in. The irony is this could easily be my favourite fighting game, and I love Ero's art style.

Reactions: Buziol

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
So funny to me, how they always upload the new H-scenes on their twitter, making it completely unnecessary for me to get the new Release in the first place lmao.
It is clever marketing, just a cut of the scene. See after watching it I'm now wondering how the insect pulled her hot pants down. Very clever fly thing!

This also makes me wonder on what Patreon 'ethics/morality' team will make of it, based on bestiality law never really considered giant insects as they don't exist (thank fuck). To be clear to anyone reading this I don't want Patreon to cut the scene.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
It is clever marketing, just a cut of the scene. See after watching it I'm now wondering how the insect pulled her hot pants down. Very clever fly thing!

This also makes me wonder on what Patreon 'ethics/morality' team will make of it, based on bestiality law never really considered giant insects as they don't exist (thank fuck). To be clear to anyone reading this I don't want Patreon to cut the scene.
I recently went and pulled basically every link I could from their Patreon for every version of their games Malise and the Machine & Pure Onyx, I found one post where Patreon slapped them on the wrist because on Pure Onyx it looked "too much like rape" when they would grapple and restrain her. I imagine this insect H scene will likely get them more than a slap this time. At least they still have Subscribestar to fall back to I guess, but yeah...

Patreon = Ass suckage.

Reactions: MagicSlay

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I recently went and pulled basically every link I could from their Patreon for every version of their games Malise and the Machine & Pure Onyx, I found one post where Patreon slapped them on the wrist because on Pure Onyx it looked "too much like rape" when they would grapple and restrain her. I imagine this insect H scene will likely get them more than a slap this time. At least they still have Subscribestar to fall back to I guess, but yeah...

Patreon = Ass suckage.
let them suffer, sometimes people need a reality check. if tomorrow their earnings go from 17k dollars per month to "suck a dick and update your game asshole" dollars per month, you will see a huge update the very next week.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
i play the new version but i dont see the new scene, someone know the reason? XD
For the new vioreaper scene it has to fire off a stinger at you with the animation for the H-attack. Just like the thugs and femcop, they'll do a sorta "zing" noise and a special attack/grab.

To be honest, after playing through a couple of the beat'um'up stages and getting most of the current H-scenes....I'll have to update my review on this game.

Specifically, the animations are excellent. Top tier fucking quality, up there with Subverse quality. The gameplay/fighting is a little...rough. Feels kind of sluggish and slow, gotta line up just right to hit. It's not unplayable, just...rough.

But yeah, the few h-scenes are fappable and hot, it's just it took them something like 4 years to get to this point. Typical Eromancer though, been watching these guys since about 2015, was one of the early adopters for MATM, and they are definitely the definition of milking the cow.

Maybe I'll check back on this game in another year or two when a few more animations get made.

Reactions: niglerbbb
Oct 16, 2017
It's pretty much guaranteed patreon will consider it "bestiality" and make them remove it if/when they notice it.
Eromancer most likely knows this, so I'm not sure why they even bothered with it, maybe demand from backers.

Reactions: zues01

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
It's pretty much guaranteed patreon will consider it "bestiality" and make them remove it if/when they notice it.
Eromancer most likely knows this, so I'm not sure why they even bothered with it, maybe demand from backers.
There was an old Tweet from Ero promoting their Subscribe Star, attempting to persuade their fans to switch platforms so they can create content without restrictions.

They are well aware and i'd imagine they can only continue to skirt the platform rules until Patreon begins to drop the hammer.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
If you check eromancer's january 2022 progress update they say patreon greenlit most of the biomonster sex scenes (all current biomonsters (and some "in progress" ones) except the charger).
Looks like Patreon is ok with depictions of rape as long as they're consensual.

If the last sentence sounded stupid or crazy (it's a catch-22), it's because Patreon is becoming another woke haven just like twitter, reddit and so on... so don't waste your time trying to make sense of it, or the abyss will stare back into your soul.

PS: If someone has access to the last update and shares it (and/ or updates kemono.party) it'll be much appreciated.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
There was an old Tweet from Ero promoting their Subscribe Star, attempting to persuade their fans to switch platforms so they can create content without restrictions.

They are well aware and i'd imagine they can only continue to skirt the platform rules until Patreon begins to drop the hammer.
They're barely making $3K out of their goal of $13666 /month on subscribestar. I don't think they'll be leaving Patreon anytime soon. Also subscribestar gets the updates later than Patreon, the current Apr-22 build is not yet there.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So funny to me, how they always upload the new H-scenes on their twitter, making it completely unnecessary for me to get the new Release in the first place lmao.

Good on them i guess?
People probably think "Hey, they probably added more stuff in the update"
I believe they do have a subscribestar, and they probably also know there is no way they will get away with having the game on patreon if they ever put their eyes on it, so might as well keep adding this stuff until they get banned and have to move to subscribestar fully

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes