yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
what is this?
It's a link to a torrent of the latest version of Pure Onyx.
If you're unfamiliar with torrents, it's an alternate way of downloading files which relies on sharing files between users.
The advantage of torrents is that they're not affected by wait times, bandwith limits, throttling and ads/pop-ups that some traditional file hosts have.
RPDL torrents is a service/group which aims at creating and sharing torrents of games on F95 for users who don't want to deal with the afformentioned issues, and just want to play the latest version of their favorite game.

• Haha
Reactions: V.V

Siduopi

Apr 10, 2023
It is the "April 30,2023 PATCH Release (May 10th)" or the "April 30, 2023 TEST Release (May 01st)"?

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Anyone else having that new Mega link drop to like 50 kbps or less? Normally Mega goes 2 MBps for me...

It's a link to a torrent of the latest version of Pure Onyx.
If you're unfamiliar with torrents, it's an alternate way of downloading files which relies on sharing files between users.
The advantage of torrents is that they're not affected by wait times, bandwith limits, throttling and ads/pop-ups that some traditional file hosts have.
RPDL torrents is a service/group which aims at creating and sharing torrents of games on F95 for users who don't want to deal with the afformentioned issues, and just want to play the latest version of their favorite game.
But as an FYI to anyone not familiar with torrents, its one way to get a strike from your ISP. I've had a strike on two different ISPs already from torrents and therefore have mostly stopped using them at all. That said, strikes are uncommon, and from what I've heard it takes 5 or 6 before ISPs will start taking measures. Still, something to be aware of...

Last edited:
Reactions: Metal_Lust

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
But as an FYI to anyone not familiar with torrents, its one way to get a strike from your ISP. I've had a strike on two different ISPs already from torrents and therefore have mostly stopped using them at all. That said, strikes are uncommon, and from what I've heard it takes 5 or 6 before ISPs will start taking measures. Still, something to be aware of...
American/Canadian/UK? Have I guessed correctly?
Well, in most EU countries your ISP doesn't care nor have any real authority to share your data with someone who wants to make a claim on your ass (you can actually turn this against them if they try something as this is a direct violation of your privacy).

Usually, you are safe as long as you don't pirate explicitly local stuff (like shit-poor german tv dramas or, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words - polish romantic comedies). Hell, even if you do that, they will just send you a non-legal threats that you SHOULD ignore (paying the requested compensation is equal to admitting your guilt and a starting point for a legal process).

Also, if you are super worried, you can always use a 24h card (after which you are supposed to delete it), with limited/zeroed seeding. It is a scumbag move (not sharing stuff back) but it makes you safe from all legal claims in civilized nations.

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
American/Canadian/UK? Have I guessed correctly?
Well, in most EU countries your ISP doesn't care nor have any real authority to share your data with someone who wants to make a claim on your ass (you can actually turn this against them if they try something as this is a direct violation of your privacy).

Usually, you are safe as long as you don't pirate explicitly local stuff (like shit-poor german tv dramas or, may Allah forgive me for uttering these words - polish romantic comedies). Hell, even if you do that, they will just send you a non-legal threats that you SHOULD ignore (paying the requested compensation is equal to admitting your guilt and a starting point for a legal process).

Also, if you are super worried, you can always use a 24h card (after which you are supposed to delete it), with limited/zeroed seeding. It is a scumbag move (not sharing stuff back) but it makes you safe from all legal claims in civilized nations.
this so well said. altho civilized is just euphemism for cucked by western banking cartel.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Anyone else having that new Mega link drop to like 50 kbps or less? Normally Mega goes 2 MBps for me...

This is false. You won't have issues with your ISP from downloading our torrents. Movies, games and music are a different matter entirely.

Downloading torrents is absolutely fine. It depends entirely on _what_ you're downloading.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
This is false. You won't have issues with your ISP from downloading our torrents. Movies, games and music are a different matter entirely.

Downloading torrents is absolutely fine. It depends entirely on _what_ you're downloading.
I never have had any strikes from downloading your torrents, but suggesting that it could happen is "false" is unreasonable. Its very unlikely because the content creators being file-shared don't have loads of money/power to aggressively pursue torrents, but presumably they could use the same methods to do so on a smaller scale if they chose to do so.

Its all about how much risk someone is willing to take on. Using your torrents is probably very low risk, but its not perfectly safe.

Reactions: RPDL

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
4/30/23

April 30, 2023 Test Release

** Links updated with patched release as of May 9!

We've added the retargeted + improved version of the Onyx w/ Thug H scene, which will now work with the new rigs and thus support Onyx's 2nd outfit, LOD model, bare feet, and H liquid. It also has improved physics.

There are also a number of combat FX and animation improvements, new SFX, and a handful of fixes as well.

We had some last minute issues, and thus will be patching in the tier 2 gear H models (pulled up shirt / pulled down shorts) once we're sure they are working properly in a few days.

Apologies if it's a bit underwhelming this month :(. We only had 3 weeks since the patch for the March update was on the 7th, and I am just a couple days shy of getting a new map in. I will try to patch in the Slums map in a couple days along with the tier 2 H models and anything else that blows up ^-^;;.

Changelog
(The following is only a list of player-facing changes, unless otherwise noted):

• Added Onyx w/ Thug retargeted H scene + improvements (New outfits / LOD model for performance / feet / H liquid will now work on this scene)
  • Added SFX for BunnyBlade w/ BunnyBat standing pole H scene
  • Added hit stops, camera shakes, and actor shake FX to combat
  • Improved walk/run animations for more enemies with foot tracking.
  • Improved look of knockdowns. They now transition smoothly / no longer pop the character up in an ugly way.
  • Fixed instances of enemies becoming stuck in DefendHit animation
  • Fixed instances of Larva walking backwards
  • Added backend framework for events based on the result of attacks (hit, blocked, knockedown, etc). In the future can be used for parries/counterattacks/and more.
  • Leaping Larva will now bounce off Onyx if she blocks them.
  • Added ambient Spider Cavern SFX
  • Added SFX for Male Cop
  • Added new SFX for Charger's rock fall ability
  • Dynamic physics improvements on Onyx to fix clipping + improve motion
  • Fixed initial animation on actors being delayed at spawn (actors no longer spawn in T pose)
how about h scene moaning? there are tons of pre-made audio files

metko

Dec 31, 2018
nothing, only developers can afford such a luxury through the editor))) it’s just not clear where UE4 is here, if Unity is here) I myself was interested in the camera in the game, no one answered:BootyTime:
HOW TO GET FREE CAM MODE GUYS?
Check here or Page 213, the post from Kittymaid download his attached zip and extract the content to the game folder, press F7 = profit

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes