Oct 16, 2017
just fly under the radar.
I see what you did there. :LOL:

There are plenty of sidescroller ryona type games with insectoid/bestial monsters. As long as no one is a shitter turd and reports it nothing will happen. Hell, there are still some incest games that have been there since 2016/17 without an incest patch lol. Everyone just needs to be cool and not fuck it up.
I'd agree if this were a less known developer, but they've already been hit by Patreon's "trust and safety" team at least once that I know of. It's almost guaranteed that Eromancer would not be willing to risk it.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
As long as they're on Patreon I don't see that happening.

Or you could just look at their Twitter to see pretty much the full animation. Or get a save with the entire gallery unlocked.

There is a gallery in the game now, and you unlock animations in it with drops from the enemies.
The ones in twitter are teasers with the struggle scenes cut out but whatever floats your boat I'm not downloading just for the scenes gameplay isn't anything interesting right now it's just pretty good animations.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
What happened with Malice and the Machine? I remember this dude announcing a 3d JRPG like dunno 5-6-7 years ago? Since then, I have never seen a working version released other then various battle and tech demos in the first 2-3 years.

How is this dude earning 10K a month with nothing substantial to show for his name?

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
What happened with Malice and the Machine? I remember this dude announcing a 3d JRPG like dunno 5-6-7 years ago? Since then, I have never seen a working version released other then various battle and tech demos in the first 2-3 years.

How is this dude earning 10K a month with nothing substantial to show for his name?
Yeah that's what happens with so many games with promise. I remember reading about Malice being nuked a few years ago. If I remember it being this game, they basically broke the game repeatedly trying to redo the entire game over. They changed the engine they were using and just gave up on fixing it. Stuck in development hell forever and they also just let the patreon keep going with no updates for months. As for how they still have so many patron's it sure is a wonder.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah that's what happens with so many games with promise. I remember reading about Malice being nuked a few years ago. If I remember it being this game, they basically broke the game repeatedly trying to redo the entire game over. They changed the engine they were using and just gave up on fixing it. Stuck in development hell forever and they also just let the patreon keep going with no updates for months. As for how they still have so many patron's it sure is a wonder.
To be honest, I can't even fault the developer, I would probably do the same. Hell, if people are this idiotic that they keep throwing money towards nothing, then why wouldn't you accept their stupidity-induced generosity?

Reactions: MacDakka

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
To be honest, I can't even fault the developer, I would probably do the same. Hell, if people are this idiotic that they keep throwing money towards nothing, then why wouldn't you accept their stupidity-induced generosity?
Because then honest developers will have trouble even when it is a good game to get anyone to support since everyone got scammed.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Because then honest developers will have trouble even when it is a good game to get anyone to support since everyone got scammed.
Agreed on a Kantian basis, but unfortunately, that does not change the lunacy of people's paying for vaporware, and the even bigger lunacy of people's keeping paying for vaporware ... :unsure:

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Blame the platform, not their users. Patreon is the problem. The amount of trash that gets supported in that hellhole and you all decided to piss on this sole developer. I am trully amazed where you draw the line. 90% of Patreon is garbage.

Reactions: masMalkar

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Blame the platform, not their users. Patreon is the problem. The amount of trash that gets supported in that hellhole and you all decided to piss on this sole developer. I am trully amazed where you draw the line. 90% of Patreon is garbage.
Thankfully we don't see 90% of Patreon here. This lot, however, we do and they're a rather conspicuous example of both that and terrible waste, as Malice had real potential until the devs fell into the Scummy Side.

That whole episode obviously also casts a long shadow on any of the team's future endeavors such as now this game here. "Once bitten twice shy" etc.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
But the ones doing the deciding, the developing and the supporting are the users, nay? So the problem would suggest to indeed lie there, and not with the platform itself? :unsure:
About the 90% rule, of course, that is a and not any different there than everywhere else...

Reactions: yoyomistro

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I do wish the reviews on this thread would cease until the game is actually out. I hate rechecking the thread just to see nothing new or productive added to the conversation here.

I'm also staggered by the amount of neanderthals complaining about this beta having little development progress for the one year its been in the works. Need I remind everyone that Super Street Fighter 4 took 2.5 years to make with a team of 30+ and here we're talking about a similar game with what? 2-3 creators tops? EVERYONE needs to reset their expectations here, even if this guy has a history of not delivering. Just let this stew until there's something to report, ffs.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I do wish the reviews on this thread would cease until the game is actually out. I hate rechecking the thread just to see nothing new or productive added to the conversation here.

I'm also staggered by the amount of neanderthals complaining about this beta having little development progress for the one year its been in the works. Need I remind everyone that Super Street Fighter 4 took 2.5 years to make with a team of 30+ and here we're talking about a similar game with what? 2-3 creators tops? EVERYONE needs to reset their expectations here, even if this guy has a history of not delivering. Just let this stew until there's something to report, ffs.
I understand the hate from Malise, but yea the armchair development is laughable, the quality delivered in these previews is staggering, and I honestly am looking forward to what they're gonna do with this title.

Oct 16, 2017
I'm also staggered by the amount of neanderthals complaining about this beta having little development progress for the one year its been in the works.
Considering the thread was started in October of 2018 (and I'd assume development started before a thread was made here), I'd say it's been a bit longer than one year. :rolleyes:

But I agree reviewing it at this point is a bit silly.

Reactions: anon241

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Please share how you got her without clothes :sneaky:
Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if it glitched into that, I've gotten some interesting positions with glitching, one where the boss' balls kept clipping through her body and he wasn't actually holding her arms up in the from behind scene, and the choking scene where she just stayed suspended in the air the whole animation, but the boss went through the whole fucking scene. It was kind of funny cuz his dick was bending at interesting angles where it was supposed to be inside her.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i fucking hate this game dev he or whoever stopped making updates to MaTM and this dev gave no reason as to why theres no update

2.80 star(s) 76 Votes