Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that, it became impossible to play, because the FPS dropped to 0 X_X (because of the men with the chain) ... It turned out that I opened the gallery on a wave of 20+ - ^ _ ^ I thought that I would open a new character ...
My save file (Pure-onyx.rar)
1) Location-C:\Users\YOU NAME -_- \AppData\LocalLow\Eromancer
2)OR WIN+R in RUN pass this %appdata% then click AppData, open LocalLow And find the game folder Eromancer (If it is not there, you need to go through a couple of waves in the game. Then copy MY files and replace yours. Congratulations Gallery is open) ...
PS.I changed my permission and CONTROL - I advise you to reset the settings!

Last edited:

wolf.leader

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone who can read this and didn't bother checking the change log imma try and save you some time. This is everything in the new version.

Improved camera angle on the chain enemy hscene (meh)
Some sound effects to hscenes (okay)
Performance fix (meh)
Graphics option, disable post processing (meh but okay for people with low spec rigs I guess)

It's meh but at least this time it didn't take a million years to release a very minor update.
So it still doesn't have any new H-scene. Damn, what did I expect.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The sex animations are really good and it's honestly worth supporting this dev for those alone. But I just hope that this becomes a full-fledged game in the end because the concept is so nice.

But man, development time has been growing a little too long now and I can understand why people are getting impatient.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The sex animations are really good and it's honestly worth supporting this dev for those alone. But I just hope that this becomes a full-fledged game in the end because the concept is so nice.

But man, development time has been growing a little too long now and I can understand why people are getting impatient.
Yes, the animations look good, but I still wouldn't support these people on Patreon. Not with their history of the extremely slow development and eventual abandonment of their previous game, and the fact that Pury Onyx was only supposed to be a small project to gather funds for that abandoned game.
So it's not just that people are getting impatient, it's also that people familiar with Eromancer already know what to expect and know they probably will stretch out the development time as long as possible.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
any chance this hits steam?
It better not.

They made 1 animation for a whole year. The developer is known as a cash hungry scam.

RM

May 25, 2017
Just chiming into to let you know that all the inner circle partreon stuff up to the end of may is on kemono.party right now. Has WIP stuff for several enemies: dominatrix, slime, male cop, and bunnygirl

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I can't open the console, I press ´ but it doesn't work, what key will the console open with? Thanks in advance

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This could be great with some improvements to the combat. But seeing that it's been around for 3 years and only has one level and two sex animations, combined with the fact that they're still calling Malise their "flagship title" is kinda raising some red flags.
Other than that luna in the tavern game, I think Malise was the only other title where you had to PAY for a demo. Malise was advertised as a demo but you needed to pay to get it. When it finally did become free.....I wasn't too impressed. This goes way back to when ULMF was the place to be(before the site overhaul)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I can't open the console, I press ´ but it doesn't work, what key will the console open with? Thanks in advance
If you're not using a Qwerty layout keyboard, try setting the keyboard layout in Windows to US Qwerty and try again.

This could be great with some improvements to the combat. But seeing that it's been around for 3 years and only has one level and two sex animations, combined with the fact that they're still calling Malise their "flagship title" is kinda raising some red flags.
It has more than two sex animations. The boss has two, the regular enemy has one and then another that's a threesome, and then the recently added one with the chain enemy.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well, actually backtick. You'd get the tilde by holding shift while pressing that key, which isn't what you want. And he didn't type an apostrophe in their post either. That was an , further reinforcing my idea of him not using US Qwerty.
If that's what I'm doing now, but it doesn't work, I have a sentey keyboard, what can I do to open the console? Is there any way to fix it? View attachment 1251705
Have you given my suggestion a try yet? If that's the keyboard that you have, and it has that layout (which isn't US ANSI), then setting the keyboard layout in Windows to US Qwerty should do the trick. It's probably set to your own country's layout right now.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes