Crocop777

Feb 3, 2023
You set the time scale of animations on the top right, 1 is normal speed 0.50 is half speed so setting it to 0 will freeze it.
View attachment 2500065
As for loop idk how to do that one if possible :(
Seems i can't change the animation speed. When i change the time from 1.00 to any number ( like 0.50 ) , then i press Enter but it goes back to 1.00 automatically. Same if i click on Lock / Unlock button after changing the number. Do you know why ?

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Pure Onyx got vibration toy support!

First mod version is out now:

Many thanks to " " and those who helped out.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
will there be some different clothes in the future updates
Do you mean for Onyx?
If so, most likely yes, they showed VIPs of multiple tiers of clothing (there are 2 of them currently in game). Here's a link to one of those posts (Sep 2021):

But don't expect them in-game anytime soon. They will take years (at best)...

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Do you mean for Onyx?
If so, most likely yes, they showed VIPs of multiple tiers of clothing (there are 2 of them currently in game). Here's a link to one of those posts (Sep 2021):

But don't expect them in-game anytime soon. They will take years (at best)...
Sep 2021? Wait, let me think for a sec on how long ago it was...we have june 2023...well, I'll be damned!
It was almost 2 full fucking years ago!
I need Kitty to explain to me how come it was in the backlog for so long. Could it be yet another overinflated concept that overcomplicates the game because of the way it is all designed?
Stay tuned for more!

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
So is 5/27 the latest patch? That's the one I have.
Technically no, there is the 5/31 release to all tiers and the 5/31 patch 1 to that one (that fixes some bugs) and the 5/31 patch 2 (that fixes even more bugs).
But there is nothing new on any of them, so don't waste your time trying to get the "latest" build. The 5/27 is good enough (probably for a couple months...)

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Sep 2021? Wait, let me think for a sec on how long ago it was...we have june 2023...well, I'll be damned!
It was almost 2 full fucking years ago!
I need Kitty to explain to me how come it was in the backlog for so long. Could it be yet another overinflated concept that overcomplicates the game because of the way it is all designed?
Stay tuned for more!
I'm afraid you got it wrong, my friend, those designs are much older. I just used that post as an example.
This is from their post on Sep 2019:
1686372589995.png

And that isn't the oldest one.

But the clothing implementation has been relatively fast (for Eromancer standards)
Let's compare it with the Slums background stage
This is an image for the slums from Nov 2019:
1686372980983.png

And this one is from Apr 2023:
1686373028463.png

It's amazing how much they've progressed in only 3 and 1/2 years :rolleyes:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I'm afraid you got it wrong, my friend, those designs are much older. I just used that post as an example.
This is from their post on Sep 2019:
View attachment 2687157

And that isn't the oldest one.

But the clothing implementation has been relatively fast (for Eromancer standards)
Let's compare it with the Slums background stage
This is an image for the slums from Nov 2019:
View attachment 2687171

And this one is from Apr 2023:
View attachment 2687174

It's amazing how much they've progressed in only 3 and 1/2 years :rolleyes:
I knew about it being an older concept but I wanted to give them a benefit of a doubt that they actually started working on it later on. You know, to not make it even more comical than it is since they might have been blocked with some other features (like the combat mechanics that at this point should be on KoF level if their tweets and patch notes are to be taken seriously...right? Right?!).

Jan 31, 2021
The game is fun enough but it needs a story. Without a story it doesn't feel like my progress really matters. I'm sure the guy could afford to hire voice actors at this point, but even a text-based story would be nice. Right now there isn't enough to keep me interested in the game other than new sex scenes.

Mar 25, 2023
I’m pretty new to this project. Is there a reason why progress is so slow despite the amount of patrons and funds on Patreon? I was impressed until some posters here pointed out “new features” that were apparently discussed a couple years ago

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
I’m pretty new to this project. Is there a reason why progress is so slow despite the amount of patrons and funds on Patreon? I was impressed until some posters here pointed out “new features” that were apparently discussed a couple years ago
It's the grift that keeps on grifting. Why speed up development when people are/have shown that they'll pay you thousands of dollars a month to drip-feed them content?

Even if they weren't grifting people, I trust a wet fart more than I trust Eromancer to competantly lead a team. There's some real talent on the dev team, but the dude at the wheel can't drive.

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
I knew about it being an older concept but I wanted to give them a benefit of a doubt that they actually started working on it later on. You know, to not make it even more comical than it is since they might have been blocked with some other features (like the combat mechanics that at this point should be on KoF level if their tweets and patch notes are to be taken seriously...right? Right?!).

You're such an optimist :KEK:

You know, to not make it even more comical than it is since they might have been blocked with some other features (like the combat mechanics that at this point should be on KoF level if their tweets and patch notes are to be taken seriously...right? Right?!).
Oh, ye of little faith, the combat overhaul is around the corner! Behold some of the improvements we'll have by 2050!

1686432602473.png

KoF has nothing on this! :KEK:

Reactions: Coal

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
The game is fun enough but it needs a story. Without a story it doesn't feel like my progress really matters. I'm sure the guy could afford to hire voice actors at this point, but even a text-based story would be nice. Right now there isn't enough to keep me interested in the game other than new sex scenes.
The story is that this is a prequel/spinoff to Malise and the Machine. That's it. Don't expect much there.

This game would be interesting to me if it had decent combat mechanics. But for now (meaning for the next 10 years or so) we can only wait for a new H-scene being dropped every 6 months or so...
... and have a laugh while we wait :p

ramires2rs

Mar 8, 2023
where is the SAVEGAME file ?? so as not to lose progress with each update ??? and is there a way to have everything released in the gallery?

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes