Milcsike123

Mar 15, 2022
What is even new? they keep tweaking game system without adding animation and if they add animation, it will be just one or two in 1 year... my friend , you must be patient and dont chasing phantom update!!
well actually new animation this month, but just one

Mar 20, 2018
What is even new? they keep tweaking game system without adding animation and if they add animation, it will be just one or two in 1 year... my friend , you must be patient and dont chasing phantom update!!
apart from the latest update (new enemy animation was very ordinary) unlocking all animations is like hell since the combat system is dogshit, I just wanted to support him that's all.

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
New update! Changes from posting a public link to sending unique links through email!
So unless i'm missing something, this was done to try and curtail piracy, right? How does that work exactly?
You can't see the posts that used to have download links unless you were a patron, and now the links are instead sent through emails... which you won't get unless you're a patron.
Does Ero think pirates are playing some 4D chess or something to hack his posts to get monthly builds? He knows it's just patrons sharing the builds they receive, right?

FutureHUD

May 5, 2021
So unless i'm missing something, this was done to try and curtail piracy, right? How does that work exactly?
You can't see the posts that used to have download links unless you were a patron, and now the links are instead sent through emails... which you won't get unless you're a patron.
Does Ero think pirates are playing some 4D chess or something to hack his posts to get monthly builds? He knows it's just patrons sharing the builds they receive, right?
plus, doesn't it go against his supposed migration to Subscribestar by making fans reliant on patreon for builds?

sirretinee

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not sure if this is correct but most of the time when it's done by email it doesn't show up/almost nobody uploads it in kemono. I could be wrong but that's just my observation.
Still wouldn't stop somebody from getting the email, downloading it, and re-uploading somewhere else (including Kemono).
Which, congratulations, you've successfully added an extra step for everybody (pirates and non alike) to download and play the game; meanwhile pirates are still just going to re-upload it somewhere else like they were doing before.

Just doesn't make sense to me, but it wouldn't be Ero if it did.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Was searching this thread for something and found this, someone had managed to remove parts of a characters clothing by deleting meshes from a resource file using UABE. I tried doing that but can't find the names of the meshes they referenced anymore. Has anyone done something like this this in a recent version and not 2 years ago?

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
The point isn't individual mails, the point is each mailed version will have a hidden tag/watermark somewhere identifying the subscriber. So when someone shares, by downloading from f95 or the other pirate sites they can identify which patreon account did the sharing and ban them.

If they aren't incompetent, the tag won't be obvious to find, but still, comparing the downloads from two subscribers different parts of the data will be obvious. Also, they are incompetent.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
What are Terminal and U-Haven???
File sharing hosts used in the OP.

Still wouldn't stop somebody from getting the email, downloading it, and re-uploading somewhere else (including Kemono).
Which, congratulations, you've successfully added an extra step for everybody (pirates and non alike) to download and play the game; meanwhile pirates are still just going to re-upload it somewhere else like they were doing before.

Just doesn't make sense to me, but it wouldn't be Ero if it did.
It would make sense if they send each patron a link to a watermarked build, to find the leaker. But I doubt they do that, it's just a knee-jerk reaction most likely.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
y no pixel drain

also anyone with ripping/porting skills on here ? i know its possible to rip models from unity games 0u0

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
Just saw this game, nice animations and graphics, lacking all the rest, i read in the reviews section that the animations were more forced before and now are consensual, that explains when she spread her cheeks to help the vioreaper, they surely changed this to sell on steam, so anyone can link the last build were the old forced animations to see difference?

Yojimbo543

Feb 25, 2021
Just saw this game, nice animations and graphics, lacking all the rest, i read in the reviews section that the animations were more forced before and now are consensual, that explains when she spread her cheeks to help the vioreaper, they surely changed this to sell on steam, so anyone can link the last build were the old forced animations to see difference?
This link will bring you to the kemono webpage that still has the working links:

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
This link will bring you to the kemono webpage that still has the working links:

Thank you very much.

After downloading and checking the previous animations, the only i can say is Wtf where thinking the developers with to PC change? The animations were superb, the stuggle, the disgusted face, everything, and now, only to please PC publishers, i hope they change their minds or dont deserve to sell a single copy.

Another question is, this is a unity game, any developer here knows is there is a way to copy the old animation files to new versions of the game to overwrite the Political correct shitness?

Thanks.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes