Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I was being so optimistic that the guy will finally release their, at least an initial release of ver1.00 for the first stage and more stage as an addition beyond 1.0 like many new trend of ero games nowadays.

Didn't really expect the sub version to push into 3-digits but oh well, at least they still keep going, I guess?

I definitely prefer a game as complete package like in a good old days over the modernized subliminal update after the initial release for sure. Not the time to erase this list off my will just yet it seems.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I was being so optimistic that the guy will finally release their, at least an initial release of ver1.00 for the first stage and more stage as an addition beyond 1.0 like many new trend of ero games nowadays.

Didn't really expect the sub version to push into 3-digits but oh well, at least they still keep going, I guess?

I definitely prefer a game as complete package like in a good old days over the modernized subliminal update after the initial release for sure. Not the time to erase this list off my will just yet it seems.
basically ur one of the cash sheep still holding on to hope giving money to said cash cow game thinking that this game will get finished. all the updates so far are only skins and "fixes" that should have not been since the start. case and point: cyberpunk 2077.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
basically ur one of the cash sheep still holding on to hope giving money to said cash cow game thinking that this game will get finished. all the updates so far are only skins and "fixes" that should have not been since the start. case and point: cyberpunk 2077.
Eh, you can try search my latest comment within this thread and see how far back that I still care or actually give a fuck. I was being satire if you actually read my comment at all. My only interest is in a finished product, not the hopeful one.

You people really need to chill out and not pounce on every little 'positive' looking comment about this game then call them a sheep or cow just to vent off your frustration. It's just toxicity at this point.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Eh, you can try search my latest comment within this thread and see how far back that I still care or actually give a fuck. I was being satire if you actually read my comment at all. My only interest is in a finished product, not the hopeful one.

You people really need to chill out and not pounce on every little 'positive' looking comment about this game then call them a sheep or cow just to vent off your frustration. It's just toxicity at this point.
without context that's kinda a moot point, and i admit, that's not nice of me to assume. thing is what i was trying to make a point about was, said positive opinions are trash, though it was a sunday and i had a heavy and hot head (not feeling well (had to take ibuprofen)), my thing only and always has been to point them out, when no one else wants to.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
without context that's kinda a moot point, and i admit, that's not nice of me to assume. thing is what i was trying to make a point about was, said positive opinions are trash, though it was a sunday and i had a heavy and hot head (not feeling well (had to take ibuprofen)), my thing only and always has been to point them out, when no one else wants to.
I agree with you but I personally feel that no positive comments are valid at this point. Eromancer has been scamming from the very beginning.

He even lied about creating the characters for Pure Onyx. He posted the concept art for those characters on another website long before he announced this game was even being made. This whole game is a scam. He has the money and the help to get a lot more work done to actually finish the game. Until that happens, he doesn't deserve any compliments.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I'm sure lotsa people really want to points out countless flaw these guys putting up just as enthusiastic as you.
I also put the word [positive] under parenthesis just so I emphasize them as another satire. But well, a person's control can only hold so much when you lose it, so I understand.

In any case, you need not antagonize people with either absolutely 0 clue or the idiots that refuse to think with their brain but dick, they are as much of a victim as anyone else ... well, unless you having fun with those, so going ham, I guess?

Least their ego make them refuse to digest the reasons, then that's totally on them if they still adamant on making that choice. It's basically a natural selection.

Any who, back to the meme-ing, I suppose. My yearly visit here is done. I sure wonder how many subversion this game will push through for the next year, my guess is less than 0.120 and that's already generous.

Until then :coffee:

Reactions: Enigmanic

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
You can't defend that they chose to release on a gen that they knew would be impossible. Could never agree.
Cyberpunk 2077 came out in a time when not everyone had access to the latest gen of consoles, due to the lack of components and scalpers, i'd even argue that most people didn't have access to those. Now imagine the massive backlash CDPR would have gotten if they would have chosen to release only on NextGen and PC while the greater majority of Console gamers would have had zero access to the game. It was a lose/lose situation from the start for the Console Launch.

Oct 8, 2019
Cyberpunk 2077 came out in a time when not everyone had access to the latest gen of consoles, due to the lack of components and scalpers, i'd even argue that most people didn't have access to those. Now imagine the massive backlash CDPR would have gotten if they would have chosen to release only on NextGen and PC while the greater majority of Console gamers would have had zero access to the game. It was a lose/lose situation from the start for the Console Launch.
They could've *gasp* delayed the game. lol.

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes