Nourr

Sep 19, 2023
"The new Pure Onyx release featuring the first Charger H scene (in gameplay and gallery) is now up on SubscribeStar! Also, FemCop portrait upgrade!"

"PURE ONYX Inner Circle Test Release - July 26, 2024"

The new update for this month has just been released, and we would appreciate it if someone could provide us with the new link or update the original link.

Reactions: << Kaiju No. 8 >>

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I love this thread. People are rightfully shitting on Eromancer left right and center, but the split second a new update hits, other people come crawling out of the woodworks to beg for someone to share it regardless.

Then it is back to once more realising that barely anyhing worth talking about got introduced with said update and back to shitting on eromancer. Rinse and repeat.

:BootyTime:

Knif_knif

Dec 19, 2023
I love this thread. People are rightfully shitting on Eromancer left right and center, but the split second a new update hits, other people come crawling out of the woodworks to beg for someone to share it regardless.

Then it is back to once more realising that barely anyhing worth talking about got introduced with said update and back to shitting on eromancer. Rinse and repeat.

I don't talk shit about eromancer to be honest, but i understand the other people that eromacer really slow to done the whole game cause its been 6 years already and they quite entirely not close to finish it and i understand someone are piss off, but I don't complain cause the game is Awesome that's why im asking if someone have a link to download the new release of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Szakal21

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
"The new Pure Onyx release featuring the first Charger H scene (in gameplay and gallery) is now up on SubscribeStar! Also, FemCop portrait upgrade!"

"PURE ONYX Inner Circle Test Release - July 26, 2024"

The new update for this month has just been released, and we would appreciate it if someone could provide us with the new link or update the original link.
its how they trick people to constantly wait. there is no testing. there is no other content. expect another 2 seconds of "content" in 4 to 6 months.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020

I literally said that before and everyone targeted me because that was me "defending him"

4 years later
4 years > Never

Last edited:

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024

TLDR every update:
7fd.gif

D'you think it'll always be like this? Will there ever be an update/amount of content that gets us to stop and think 'huh, alright, good on you Ero,' or is this just how it is after all these years?

2.90 star(s) 77 Votes