Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
So how are gallery items unlocked anyway? Are they all pickups? I thought it would unlock when you see the scene.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
That works with version 112?

Even so. If one wanted to unlock them through gameplay, how would they do it? I've gotten a couple as item pickups, but I assumed it would be like some other games where seeing the scene in game (ie: getting grabed by a chain thug), would unlock it in the gallery.

Ayacrin

Jul 7, 2021
That works with version 112?

Even so. If one wanted to unlock them through gameplay, how would they do it? I've gotten a couple as item pickups, but I assumed it would be like some other games where seeing the scene in game (ie: getting grabed by a chain thug), would unlock it in the gallery.
its in 114, I modified the code in the Eromancer.dll file I suggest you use dnspy to open the dll file then go to this path
Eromancer.dll/Eromancer.PureOnyx/AnimationGalleryWindow/PrepareCaches()
1728450519055.png
it would be like this then find bool unlocked at line 20

at default it would be like this 1728450647163.png just change it to true
1728450687692.png
as far as I know you cannot unlock the gallery via command prompt provided in the game

Reactions: Wolhex
Sep 17, 2022
is this game ever gonna cross alpha?
Yeah it's kinda sad since the art style is so nicely done. But there's no real progression over a year now. Only a few animations and two background stages. No gameplay or features added. Also you can't be "sex"-active as the main character which is a bit of a bummer. But yeah I'm wondering what fate this game awaits.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah it's kinda sad since the art style is so nicely done. But there's no real progression over a year now. Only a few animations and two background stages. No gameplay or features added. Also you can't be "sex"-active as the main character which is a bit of a bummer. But yeah I'm wondering what fate this game awaits.
you mean in 4 yrs.

Reactions: ZoneTan20
Oct 20, 2023
What's worse is that the Charger animation with Onyx and Fem Cop are the same, just changing the character's clothes and head for the other. And Eromancer brags about it, thinking that the game was completed with just these stupid H-scenes that you could do freely as soon as you finished the game. But as he likes to deceive stupid people for years who donate to him and never charge or complain, thinking that it's great the way it is with everything frozen in time, so the joke of never making the game continues. With the money he raised over the last 6 years we would already have a Pure Onyx 2, because even a good studio to produce the game, Eromancer should already have enough money to pay for the complete production.
Then we see and realize that so much talent to become a good game creator shattered for nothing in the end. This is a shame!

_open__adoptable__22__by_maxieda_dgnllh5-fullview.jpg 195c35af4cdc71aa6a07d292af9e2f86886834fa.png

2.90 star(s) 78 Votes