VN Ren'Py Pure Temptation [v0.1] [Donathar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner1.jpg

Overview:
The story centers on a prosperous writer whose life is disrupted by a sudden call from a past love. You will be faced with numerous decisions and you can choose how to approach them. Will you take a loving path or a darker one?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-06-01
Developer: Donathar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Patches:

2.jpg 48.jpg 58.jpg 64.jpg 101.jpg 113.jpg

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Cool! This is an exact copy of .... (the title will come back to me), storywise, even the choises are carbon copied only woth WAAAAAY worse art. Not a bad thing though, that game had great potential but was abandoned years ago. Someone else in here will surely remember the title though..

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
Good start.
Story similar to Our Fate - A New Family. Was a good VN, shame it got abandoned.
Looking forward to Pure Temptation though. Best of luck!!!
Thanks for this comment! I was seriously questioning my sanity! I knew I had played this game before, so seeing that it had only just been released was really confusing me…

It’s a good start in any case. There’s a moment where he opens the letter that is clearly asking for an incest patch. Is that something that is planned?

Last edited:
Reactions: ImariKurumi

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Thanks for this comment! I was seriously questioning my sanity! I knew I had played this game before, so seeing that it had only just been released was really confusing me…

It’s a good start in any case. There’s a moment where he opens the letter that is clearly asking for an incest patch. Is that something that is planned?
MrDavids

It was a good start, a bit short but to the point...
Mr. Davids

Incest path is going to be difficult unless the dev. rewrite it or they made a mistake at the lab ofc.
But there is always the "modders" so i reckon that is a possibility.
He could also have read it wrong due to his state of mind, but he did seem to be an rational guy.. for now at least..
Or do i have missed some clues, which is most definitely a possibility..:)
Have a nice day.. :)

Amedeux

Apr 6, 2020
I don't know how, and whether the story will continue or will be abandoned, but at least MC isn't an immature shrimp with a horse dick.
I hope DEV can develop bonds and sexual attraction/tension between characters and provide a story for mature people, without superpowers, fantasy elements, excessive dramas or mindless fuck-fests.

Nov 7, 2017
Like others said this game is definitely similar to "Our Fate - A New Family" is one of my favorite games here on F95 and yeah it's a shame that it got abandoned! Yeah I'm looking forward more of "Pure Temptation"! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ImariKurumi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes