VN Ren'Py Pure Temptation [v0.1] [Donathar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PureTemptation-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 3696072

Overview:
The story centers on a prosperous writer whose life is disrupted by a sudden call from a past love. You will be faced with numerous decisions and you can choose how to approach them. Will you take a loving path or a darker one?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-01
Release Date: 2024-06-01
Developer: Donathar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3696112 View attachment 3696113 View attachment 3696114 View attachment 3696115 View attachment 3696116 View attachment 3696117
Is this going to have ntr/sharing or any other cuck content?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Very interesting game, I must say, and I decided this is going to be one where I am going to do two paths, with two sets of saves. Top roll would be MC is a nice guy, looking out for what's best for everyone. Bottom path, MC is going to be a total jerkwad, really as much of a slimeball as this game allows him to be. Thank you so very much for this game, and I will be looking forward for more!!!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If it's not in the tags, then why ask? Utilize the search engine tag function to find your soyboy crap!
Because the tags show whats in the game, it might not be there yet but the dev might still be planning to add it later as most dont bother to put planned tags. Thats why I ask if "its going to have", not if it has.

Anyway, getting so mad over a comment is actual soyboy behavior btw

If you are so sensitive that you can't just ignore a comment that is merely asking IF there will be, not even demanding it or actually asking for it to be added.... Well, I hate ntr but some people are so pathetic they do deserve to get cucked, not matter how many retarded ntr-safe power fantasy harem stories you play, it wont make you any less of a bitch.

Donathar

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2021
Thank you all for your comments and feedback. I would like to answer some questions that have come up about the game.

About incest: Currently the user “52637” already made a patch for v0.1. In future updates I will try to make a patch of my own.
I rewrote the script to create incest, and fix a few typos and weird phrases ("tonight's evening"? lol no, "this evening").
About NTR: If anything, in the future the game could have Netorase/Sharing, all of this being completely avoidable. However, the decision will depend on what the majority of players decide and on the Patreon polls I will do in the near future. If I see majority don't want NTR in the game, there won't be any.

Finally, I would like to let you know that v0.2 is already in development. And also invite you to take a look at my Patreon, as I just posted a first look at the character 'Ryley', who will make her first appearance in v0.2. Available from $1 Tier.

Regards, Donathar.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
About NTR: If anything, in the future the game could have Netorase/Sharing, all of this being completely avoidable. However, the decision will depend on what the majority of players decide and on the Patreon polls I will do in the near future. If I see majority don't want NTR in the game, there won't be any

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I think, you propably just shot your game in the head.

best of luck though. you will need it. I will take my leave now, before this thread turn into cuck teritory.

ps. you might want to add that under the dev notes or Genre tab as "future content"

Last edited:

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
About incest: Currently the user “52637” already made a patch for v0.1. In future updates I will try to make a patch of my own.

About NTR: If anything, in the future the game could have Netorase/Sharing, all of this being completely avoidable. However, the decision will depend on what the majority of players decide and on the Patreon polls I will do in the near future. If I see majority don't want NTR in the game, there won't be any.
Woah! incest and netorare in the same game.

Thank God i patiently waited for this specific msg.
ps. mention this in future/planned tags or in the developer notes.

:ROFLMAO: Time to hit the Ignore button

Good luck with your game and your polls, You need it so much now.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Good start. But game too small, even for demo. The plot need some good twists to continue to be interesting, for now it's a bit flat and a bit boring.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Thank you all for your comments and feedback. I would like to answer some questions that have come up about the game.

Finally, I would like to let you know that v0.2 is already in development. And also invite you to take a look at my Patreon, as I just posted a first look at the character 'Ryley', who will make her first appearance in v0.2. Available from $1 Tier.

Regards, Donathar.
No NTR, unless it's Netori (MC, steals other people's girls), better add Harem path and ending

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018

Regards, Donathar.
:ROFLMAO:See? UnfinishedSentenc, this is why people ask.
You are welcome:whistle:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023

Finally, I would like to let you know that v0.2 is already in development. And also invite you to take a look at my Patreon, as I just posted a first look at the character 'Ryley', who will make her first appearance in v0.2. Available from $1 Tier. i

Regards, Donathar.
GNqY2zEXsAAGI_x.jpg
so ignore then.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
I dug through my folder of abandoned games to check. This isn't just heavily inspired by Our Fate, the vast majority of the dialogue is straight up copied from that game. Which doesn't give me too much hope for the writing once the source material runs out.

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
This is a complete remake of Our Fate...OK with the idea, but as hrm just said, will the new dev will stop at the end of this excellent abandonned game, or will he pursue the story for sure ??
A comment dear dev ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes