VN Ren'Py Pure Temptation [v0.2] [Donathar]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
yeah looks so so, mayve the writen will be decent ¿ why no do it on AI ? is beter renders at leas? , but should had been better a follow up or something or something of, Our Fxtx game , which developer only spawns around when some others try to pick the game to do a follow up ... to shoot them down ,

hope this one get completion anyways , and dev dont go changing ways half way ( which is the worse)

Donathar

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2021
v0.2.jpg
Hey guys, just letting you know that v0.2 is already available on my patreon! :love::alien:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
View attachment 3829382
Hey guys, just letting you know that v0.2 is already available on my patreon! :love::alien:

Awesome. I'm guessing up to two weeks before F95 release? Looking forward to it. I hope more people become aware of this game. I enjoyed the first release. Hopefully v0.2 is every bit as good as v0.1. I don't recognize the long haired female in that screenshot. New character?

phdusa1

Formerly 'Eku7'
Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial android port for Pure Temptation 0.2

|

Basic features:
Dialoguebox opacity
Swipe up: Menu
Swipe down: Hide textbox & Quickmenu
Swipe left: Rollback
Swipe right: Skip
Save files(for future updates)

(App will crash until you give file and media permission to store save files)

Permission.png

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
So, the ex-gf cheated on the MC, got knocked up by another man while still with the MC, then left the MC for said man. The guy told he was ok with her having a child but changed his mind, she didn't want to have an abortion so she left her newborn daughter in a church and never looked back. Jesus fucking Christ what a bitch, i don't have any sympathy for her.
But Emma is a sweetheart and should be protected at all costs.
The game is pretty good so far, has plenty of choices. And i like that you can be a kind person in general, but be dominant when it comes to the sex scenes, a very nice touch.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
really dont know why i didnt ignore it while it was still in 0.1, probably didnt think it would make it to 0.2, but i changed that now.

Unreal999

Jul 25, 2023
I got no respect for a dev that fails in follow through. If this dev wants to see the end of it bad enough to create it for us, the Im all for it. Respect is earned and cedense earned nothing but contempt from me. Just an opinion.
When you show me proof that you've financially supported this developer and are disppointed with his/her effort, I'll accept your criticism....otherwise....you're just like me on a pirate (perhaps beta in some cases) site downloading free games......
I will post this reply on all games where people COMPLAIN about FREE content they are downloading. Just ****off.

Reactions: Wicks99

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So, the ex-gf cheated on the MC, got knocked up by another man while still with the MC, then left the MC for said man. The guy told he was ok with her having a child but changed his mind, she didn't want to have an abortion so she left her newborn daughter in a church and never looked back. Jesus fucking Christ what a bitch, i don't have any sympathy for her.
The game is pretty good so far, has plenty of choices. And i like that you can be a kind person in general, but be dominant when it comes to the sex scenes, a very nice touch.
I'm assuming the ex-girlfriend isn't a LI and you can make her disappear from the game and the MC's life forever.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I guess it all depends on what type she has.
The few renders that had her in the game she was bedridden, and she mentioned to the MC that doctors said she had months to live, and that was months ago. I imagine the plan for the dev is to have her meet her daughter at least once before dying, but make no mistake, she's dying:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BlasKyau

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Probably because to avoid incest. Patreon doesnt like it

Reactions: Rodrigoofb
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes