VN Ren'Py Pure Temptation [v0.2] [Donathar]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Problems with devs they dont make their own planned story instead they play with the whims of the supporter which results in a bad writing. Yeah you can earn more money from start at the sacrifice of ruining your reputation and future earnings.
There's nothing wrong in responding to customers' feedback, after all I presume most of them are trying to make a living or at least make the project financially sustainable.

Problem is many developers respond to all sorts of noise online instead of having a systematic approach to getting feedback from actual paying customers. They change their product specs depending on who makes the most noise at any given time resulting in an inconsistent and often flip flopping approach.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
When you show me proof that you've financially supported this developer and are disppointed with his/her effort, I'll accept your criticism....otherwise....you're just like me on a pirate (perhaps beta in some cases) site downloading free games......
I will post this reply on all games where people COMPLAIN about FREE content they are downloading. Just ****off.
Remember folks: If you didn't pay for it, you cannot criticize it!

Get a book from the library? Catch an episode of a TV show while waiting in a doctor's office? Watch a movie while hanging out at a friends house? Remember: If you didn't pay for it, you aren't allowed to voice an opinion on it!

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Actually, it's even worse than that. Buying something, or otherwise being finically invested in the thing you are sharing an opinion on, is a great way to color that opinion. It's why you shouldn't trust someone who owns a Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT to give you an unbiased opinion on crypto...

Last edited:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Wow, the graphics in this game are truly something special. If your idea of a good time involves staring into the uncanny valley at 3 AM while wondering why every character looks like they were sculpted out of nightmares, then this game is for you! It’s like the developers took every opportunity to make sure the visuals are as unsettling and unappealing as possible. I’m genuinely impressed by how they’ve managed to make the characters so lifeless and eerie. Needless to say, my interest in playing this game has dropped to an all-time low. Thanks, but no thanks!

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
When you show me proof that you've financially supported this developer and are disppointed with his/her effort, I'll accept your criticism....otherwise....you're just like me on a pirate (perhaps beta in some cases) site downloading free games......
I will post this reply on all games where people COMPLAIN about FREE content they are downloading. Just ****off.

Do you know that the initial version of this game is free and public? And all art critics (including video game critics) receive their products for free to write their reviews.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023

Do you know that the initial version of this game is free and public? And all art critics (including video game critics) receive their products for free to write their reviews.
decent dilf and waifu the plot so far is good too nothing special, but hey dev can better old plots true ?

and yeah for god sake, is developer first game, it should suffice him with the main character ravaging the wife, the daughter, and 2 or 3 other more AT MOST, no a legion of side characters, no a million of branches to no where.

please do anal, please pregnancy juicy sex, hope he does a corruption branch cause the world had to much vanilla.

AND NETORI ? why is no the mc stealing 1 or 2 hot girls ? hope developer dont made a beta mc .

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm.....
I played this story about 3 years ago, but back then it had different graphics and at some point there were no more updates.
I have no idea if it's the same developer now. But since there's nothing here about a remake, it would be a huge coincidence if someone had exactly the same idea and implemented it in exactly the same way. So it seems to be a blatant copy. But if there are a few updates with more plot in the future and the old developer doesn't register a copyright, the game could perhaps convince with an interesting story despite the outdated and grainy graphics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Where the people come up with these kind of stories is beyond me ...i mean he receives a call from his "ex" telling him about his "daughter" that she's not and because his "ex" is sick he's gonna cuck himself again for a child that is not his wtf i mean no sense who in his right mind would do that ...

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Where the people come up with these kind of stories is beyond me ...i mean he receives a call from his "ex" telling him about his "daughter" that she's not and because his "ex" is sick he's gonna cuck himself again for a child that is not his wtf i mean no sense who in his right mind would do that ...
Dev should just make the ex the best friend/close friend. I think dev want it to be his daughter but patreon doesnt like incest so dev settle to change to it.
Or dev can make a patch anonymously.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Dev should just make the ex the best friend/close friend. I think dev want it to be his daughter but patreon doesnt like incest so dev settle to change to it.
Or dev can make a patch anonymously.
I get that he better put as his childhood friend or something cuz this way is just stupid story ,to go and help her daughter that she cheated on him who in his right mind would do that she can be sick that's life but it doesn't change the fact his ex fucked up and no need helping out

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes