Unity Completed Purin To Ohuro V2: Onii-chan Bath Assault [v2.3] [Parabolica]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
you disturb an innocent girls bath, fight her, take her bikini off and knock her uncounscious with her head in the water to drown

the guy who made this game has a mind psychologists would find unusual
As i sociologist, i can tell you "its as fucked up as it can get".

Sorry for the necro...

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
You look up to block. When you don't see fingers, look down and strike. When she starts to hit, look up. When she starts to cover her breasts, hit her in the head and beware the slaps. Watch the stamina bar and time your stikes. If you look at the R and L bars, you'll see 3 segments. Those segments correspond to strength of your strike or grope. If you use both right+left mouse buttons, it will either do a combo or a breast grab depending on where you are looking. For successful breast grabs, she needs be "unguarded" by either leaving them briefly exposed or while she's in offense mode. A successful grope while she's striking will interrupt her strikes.
The aiming is a little finicky but with some playing, you can get a handle on where to look.
so to block is just look up? also idk her behavior since sometimes she will just "here have some boobs" im very confuse by it as it is not fully translated so please enlighten me

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Is it just me or does the newest Version (1.30 version) have no way to trigger the H scene's anymore? In the previous version(s), you had to crouch close to the opponent, but it does not seem to work in the 1.30 version.
Got a bit nostalgic and checked out this game. Based on the developer's post, the H scenes was not updated due to some firmware stuff. It could be interpreted that the H scenes were not included or is not working right.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
be nice if this game had cheats otherwise really a big waste of time i got arthritis bad

DevLog

Aug 5, 2017
Not certain if anyone's interested, but this game got up to a version 2.3 release, which allows the use of keyboard, is compatible with Win10, and contains an English manual; oh, and some bugs were fixed too. Also included with the torrent that I found is an omake directory which contains a few extra goodies. Searching BTDigg for "Let's take a bath with Purin-chan Ver.2.3" gives 2 working results, with the total file size being just shy of 1.6GB. Cheers.

Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Can someone please send me the latest ver for this game the file in the mega is deleted and zippy is also gone and can't access the other 2 link

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have the older version of Purin to Ohuro (V1)?

Back in the day when she was wearing a Purple Bikini instead of a White one

(Like this one)

1686431329357.png

Jan 5, 2021
I wonder if anyone has access to the 2.3 version of the game.
Other than some tweaks and fixes, it looks like there's an extra Mode (Sex scene?) that's been added:
View attachment 2712013

(Basically the only footage of this scene I could find, on Youtube of all places)

This is not accessible inside the main game.

This is a Bonus mode (or should I say "Game") that is seperate from the main game, but it should be included inside the main folder.
The Folder should be called "PurinOmake32"/"PurinOmake64" (which basically means Purin Bonus), which has a .exe file that let's you play the Bonus Scenes (There are two Bonuses, one where she's on top of you + punches you and one where you're the on top of her.).

This bonus was present earlier than the v2.3 version of the game AFAIK.

Sep 25, 2022
Thx for the clarification
I can't seem to find these folders (at least not in this build), however...

Do you know where I can get them?

Sep 25, 2022
Seems not to be Included in OP's post.

Here I've uploaded the Omake for anyone .
That first Bonus Scene seems to be the basis for the Sex Scene that plays out in Boxing Gym 2.
The controls are awkward here though, left click to punch/touch and right click to grab a part of Purin's body (sometimes they don't respond properly).
Fortunately she doesn't have a sort of Health Bar, so she won't faint after being beaten up by a lot.
To end the scene, right click on her privates and wait for her to climax

The second Bonus Scene is confusing.
Ok so this time she's on top of you, and she's beating you up the entire time.
All you can do is left-click to "shake" and right-click to "punch".
I can't seem to find the ending to this scene as Purin always knocks me out (Unless that's the entire point of this scene)

Pretty weird stuff this one is.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes