Unity Completed Purin To Ohuro V2: Onii-chan Bath Assault [v2.3] [Parabolica]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Would love it if someone could update the links, as they're all dead. Was hoping to explore some nostalgia, but I'm not a huge fan of torrents.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I was about to upload the game since I remembered buying it ages ago when it was new. Just freshly downloaded it from dlsite and can confirm the exe is named "PurinOhuroV2.3_64" so if that download says the same it should be correct.

Can also confirm the version I had played at the time had the (at the time singular) sex scene in the main menu as a ! option, no idea when it started appearing since the game was proper jank at the time. Feels weird how the menu has split it up now

Just played through those two scenes, they're different from the one that was in the game on release. It was more rapey / dominant but you could do something to end with a hug / dual orgasm but I never could figure it out, and it just happened a few times.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2021
I was about to upload the game since I remembered buying it ages ago when it was new. Just freshly downloaded it from dlsite and can confirm the exe is named "PurinOhuroV2.3_64" so if that download says the same it should be correct.

Can also confirm the version I had played at the time had the (at the time singular) sex scene in the main menu as a ! option, no idea when it started appearing since the game was proper jank at the time. Feels weird how the menu has split it up now

Just played through those two scenes, they're different from the one that was in the game on release. It was more rapey / dominant but you could do something to end with a hug / dual orgasm but I never could figure it out, and it just happened a few times.
Question. I'm unfamiliar with it, but since you've bought it from dlsite, is it possible to download the older versions as well? Like the first actual version of the game where she had a purple bikini.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PurinToOhuroV2OniiChanBathAssault-2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

legatehawk

Oct 26, 2020

So in the omake M after she inserts using the "shake" (left mouse) during that should end up with the dual orgasm, careful not to overuse it as she can be knocked off of you, i used the shake everytime she punched/slapped me

sammadman

Dec 1, 2021
This is not accessible inside the main game.

This is a Bonus mode (or should I say "Game") that is seperate from the main game, but it should be included inside the main folder.
The Folder should be called "PurinOmake32"/"PurinOmake64" (which basically means Purin Bonus), which has a .exe file that let's you play the Bonus Scenes (There are two Bonuses, one where she's on top of you + punches you and one where you're the on top of her.).

This bonus was present earlier than the v2.3 version of the game AFAIK.
do u still have that version of the game , seems the old dont have it

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes