VN Unity Abandoned Purple Moonlight [Ch. 1 v0.15e] [Mango Graham Queen]

Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
Purple Moonlight is a game about bartending. Uncle David always says that there are two absolutes that bartenders follow: One, always keep calm and cool, as bartenders, you need to create an atmosphere for guests to be able to relax and enjoy their drinks. Secondly, well, just don't screw up the order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-01-26
Developer: Mango Graham Queen
Censored: No
Version: 0.15e
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
An all-girl harem game.
Well the only one's I know from top of my head are Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association and that dev's new game. There are maybe some more or some Jap VN's. Honestly, there's not alot if any female devs out there and most guy devs I suppose prefer a male perspective as they could self insert when writing a story to develop it. Not to mention that almost every if not like 99% of fem. protag. games have them be whores and get fucked by everything and everyone (sometimes with the addition of the 3 letter word of doom), there's not much wiggle room. i guess there's either no market, people don't know (the male devs) don't know how to write/approach such stories or even both

• Red Heart
Reactions: MangoGrahamQueen

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
Hi. I am the developer of Purple Moonlight. I thank everyone for all the postive comments. I promise to work hard on this one. As I learn how create better UI visuals, and planning branching storylines. As of now I am developing the bartending game and the succeeding story content.

I hope that you guys will like it and all your suggestions are welcome. Thank you guys and please support me and guide me. Love you all <3

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Little to early for me to make a opinion on this one typically hold out for around V0.4 territory, but trying to be a little more proactive and not such a lurker.
Looks promising, and most importantly a developer that actually talking. I'm definitely adding to watch list.

Only thing I can add to be done at this time is make sure you got all the tags correct. Protagonist tag is missing and there are a few others that are applicable.

• Love

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
@MangoGrahamQueen, I just wanted to give you a heads-up that the game's dialogue box doesn't let me continue after the mc narrates:
It's just simply stuck there. The only things that are responsive at that point are the menu hotkeys.

I would also highly suggest making the menu buttons at the bottom of the dialogue box clickable as well as splitting Save/Load into their separate buttons.

Other than this, I really look forward to seeing more content from this game :) Keep it up!