VN Unity Abandoned Purple Moonlight [Ch. 1 v0.15e] [Mango Graham Queen]

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
To Kathor
Hi, I am trying to replicate the problem you encountered but I cannot seem to find it. I asked my friend to run the current build in three different computers and still did not encountered the bug.

For the suggestion. I will change the UI next update so your suggestion is highly appreciated. Look forward to my progress development update I am to post next week. Thank you guys and always leave a suggestion so the game would improve into your likings. Thanks!

To mecha_froggy
Thank you for your very funny comment. This kind of comments actually inspires me and makes me laugh..

Reactions: James Eveleth

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
MangoGrahamQueen That's really weird. I tried to download and reinstall the game again today, but to no avail, the game would still stop at the same place. I tried to do so on two different drives to see if installing the game onto a drive other than the C drive was the problem, but the problem was still reoccurring.

I wonder if this problem occurs because the user has a bigger native resolution than the game. I mean, I could be wrong, but it's just a hunch. My resolution is 2560x1440 if the thought of asking arose :p.

Another possibility is that it could also be that the version that is uploaded to F95 is an older build than the one you're currently using to run tests, I don't know.

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
It's really hard to create a bartending game, but I am holding up. By the way, me and my original artist parted ways because of conflict in schedule. He decided to pursue his career and I decided to continue on working with Purple Moonlight. This is the reason why haven't updated the game for a month.

Anyways, I found a new partner for creating assets for Purple Moonlight. My previous artist and the new one have two different artstyles, that's why we are creating the assets from the scratch. Here is a sample of the new characters redesigned by both of us.

I just wanted to post here since I wanted to let you guys know that I have not abandoned this small project of mine.

Let me also know your comments about the new designs. Thanks!

LyAsEli.png

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's really hard to create a bartending game, but I am holding up. By the way, me and my original artist parted ways because of conflict in schedule. He decided to pursue his career and I decided to continue on working with Purple Moonlight. This is the reason why haven't updated the game for a month.

Anyways, I found a new partner for creating assets for Purple Moonlight. My previous artist and the new one have two different artstyles, that's why we are creating the assets from the scratch. Here is a sample of the new characters redesigned by both of us.

I just wanted to post here since I wanted to let you guys know that I have not abandoned this small project of mine.

Let me also know your comments about the new designs. Thanks!

View attachment 932558
I'm not much of an artguy, so I can't really say anything about the qaulity given the quite different art stlyles. Nonetheless it does look good. The new character art seems like it's trying to be/supposed to be/is more realistic than the original art style. I hope the backgrounds/assests will match this new style because the new art style is a bit more muted(color wise) so they might feel out of place next to the more cartoon/anime -esque design of the old art.

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
I honestly feel that the original design of Ashley looked better, body shape-wise. She doesn't really have any curvature now.

The others are an improvement, however.
Totally understandable, but her redesign purely came from me. My intention was to make characters with diversity and not with just large chests(though I know most people wants super sexy girls specially on a game like this). Also, she is still in high school and undergoing puberty. As time passes by, my plan is she will grow as a woman so expect changes to her body in future updates.

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2021!

First of all, I'd like to greet everyone a Happy New Year! Catherine is also here to greet you all. She's a character that will appear in the story very soon.
I know I haven't posted much last month about the game, but I am still working really hard to finish Day 1. My new artist and I have started to redraw everything from scratch, so that means that all assets from Day 1 and onwards will be new and will fit especially well with the bartending minigame.

News about Purple Moonlight:

I decided to put a date for this month and, as you can see, I haven't paused the billing cycle for the month of January. This is because I'm close to finishing the update for this month. The decided release date of the update is January 26, 2021, so please look forward to it!

I have implemented the bartending minigame along with this update. I remade most of the game from the beginning. The game will now focus on the bartending aspect that's present in the game. This is how Purple Moonlight was always supposed to be, according to my Original Vision for the game, which involves listening to customers and serving drinks as the main storytelling avenue. So, a lot has changed, from being a pure Visual Novel to a full-fledged Bartending Visual Novel Game.
The new update will be available for my patrons only at first, then it will be free for everyone once the next update goes live!
I have lost some patrons but I have also gained some new patrons, and I thank everyone that remained from the bottom of my heart, and I hope you continue looking forward to this game.

Future plans for Purple Moonlight:

I have a lot of plans for this game, one of which includes branching storylines.
The game will have a lot of character routes for players to follow, and each of them will have a different storyline. Some of the characters may get pregnant, depending on your choices, some might be taken away or leave, if you choose to neglect them. Unfortunately, you can't exactly have your cake and eat it too by yourself, but, don't worry, I am planning a harem route as well, but this route will be very difficult to attain.

I'm also adding and planning substory characters. The first substory character will be available in this update. However, substories won't really have an impact to the main storyline, but they will be a great addition to expand the world of Purple Moonlight. There will be more characters with their own substories in future updates, and their stories will also flow side by side with the main storyline. Think of this being inspired by or similar to the substories from the Yakuza franchise, where the side content doesn't directly impact the main story, but is still fleshed-out and well-developed (I am a huge fan of this game franchise, I suggest you guys play it when you can.).

I thank everyone who stayed along on this ride with me, it really means a lot to me. I assure you, I am working very hard on this game. That's all for now, see you again on January 26 for the revamp of Purple Moonlight. Thank you and take care, everyone!
Catherine_NewYearPost.png

Reactions: jxd and me130

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Official Release v0.15e and Public Tech Demo
Official v.15e and Tech Demo release!
At last! The new update is here!

It's been three months since the last official update was released. Since then, there have been a lot of changes to the game. I'll explain each of the additions to the latest update.
As I've mentioned before, for this update, I focused on creating a minigame that will blend nicely with the visual novel portion of the game. On that note, I am really proud to say that I think I nailed it! With zero actual experience in game development, this is huge for me!
This is just the start, however, and I will continue improving and developing the game. Now that the foundation of the bartending minigame is now set, I can focus on creating and expanding the main story. If everything goes well, I also plan on implementing dialogue choices and branching storylines in the future. The bartending minigame may also be improved and added to from time to time, but the main focus for now will be the story.
I apologize for the story in this update being pretty much the same as Day 1, I had to remake most of the game from the ground up. The only thing that's really being reused from the last update are the background art assets. With my new artist, we redesigned and redrew all character assets to maintain art consistency, and with that, I feel that we're now aligned with the original vision I had for the game.
We are also releasing a tech demo for the public to try out the minigame that's included in this update. Think of it as demo to show off the new changes we've made to people that are interested in the game's progress, but haven't yet joined the Patreon. The story included in this demo isn't necessarily canon, as it was made just to be a taste of what will be in our Patreon builds. In spite of that, I still hope you enjoy it if you do try it out.
If you encounter any bugs or problems, please let me know, and I'll try to have them fixed in as soon as possible.
--------------------------------------------------
Version 0.15e Changelog: (Previous saves are incompatible due to massive changes within the engine)
New Content and Changes:

• Bartending minigame implementation.
  • New scenes added to Day 1.
  • Redesigned and redrew all the characters.
  • Added a sub-story to Day 1.
  • Remade Ashley's CGs.
  • Created 35+ new in game assets.
  • Added new music and sound effects.
  • Created new background for the minigame.
  • Added new characters.
  • Changed the player perspective of the main character (Now in first person).
  • Added Recipe List.
  • Redesigned the UI to be more classy.
Bug Fixes:
  • Removed "Spirit of David" bug.
  • Fixed several grammatical errors.
  • Fixed broken UI implementation.
  • Fixed Quit Button not exiting game.
  • Ingredients now return to the shelf after each minigame instance.
  • Fixed missing character poses.
  • Fixed camera positioning.
  • Fixed the Patreon Link, link should now redirect to the Patreon page.
  • Audio Settings should now be saved after exiting the Settings menu.
  • Fixed drink and ingredient position.
I thank all my patrons from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for supporting me and this project, you guys really mean a lot to me.
Download Link Patron Exclusive:
MEGA : Exclusive for Patrons until the next story update.
Download Link Tech Demo:
MEGA:

Reactions: jxd

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Looks cool. However, you should remove preg tag until there is actual content in it. People tend to write off games when they don't yet have the content advertised.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Looks cool. However, you should remove preg tag until there is actual content in it. People tend to write off games when they don't yet have the content advertised.
I too, thirst for preggo content. But we must be patient, as it is planned. While I agree to a certain extent, the dev also needs to let people know that it's coming as to not attract people who don't want it. The biggest problem would be fore-stalling it for too long, causing people to lose interest. TBH, I totally forgot this game even existed until the update today popped up in my notifications.

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
I too, thirst for preggo content. But we must be patient, as it is planned. While I agree to a certain extent, the dev also needs to let people know that it's coming as to not attract people who don't want it. The biggest problem would be fore-stalling it for too long, causing people to lose interest. TBH, I totally forgot this game even existed until the update today popped up in my notifications.
Exactly. Most of the people who are into the fetish already have the tag on notifications. Once there is content, we will all come to it. But if you have the tag before content then people forget the game exists. Which would be sad since this one looks cool.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Exactly. Most of the people who are into the fetish already have the tag on notifications.
Woah hang on, what does this mean exactly? I click on the pregnancy tag once every few days to see if there's something new. With the way you phrased that, it sounds like I could get notifications about new games posted with the tag, and games that update to have it. Is that a thing? If so, how? And under the assumption this is true, it would be a game changer for devs all across this site to understand it.

Reactions: chickenfuck

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Yes. If you search by tag, you can watch tags. I thought everyone knew this lol. It will tell you every time something with a tag is uploaded.

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Ok wow, I was so focused on trying to find new content I completely ignored that bright red button in the top right this whole time. Thank you, I feel stupid as fuck but at least life got a bit simpler. Though quick clarification; are you sure we would receive notifications for old games which are updated to add the tag? I feel like it might just be for new posts, because otherwise why would ANY dev ever bother adding the tag to the post before the content is there then? Like you said, if it's months or even years away, adding it early would just cause loss of interest. Conversely, by waiting until the content is ready and then adding it you could draw people in. Yet I don't think I've seen a dev do this on this site. The only conceivable *rim-shot* reason would be to warn people in advance about certain types of particularly offensive content which might ruin the experience, like gore, snuff, or ntr.

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
It is just when the tag is added. I get notifications for old games that add pregnancy tag later on in development. It's probably a good idea to add a planned fetishes page to the description, but I find it quite frustrating to find games tagged with content that does not yet exist.

Reactions: Furmilk

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone, I know its been so long since my last update. I got really sick this past few months, like really sick.

I have not gotten covid (Thank God). Atleast Im better now so I am starting to code again. For the tags, I do apologize for the confusion, I did say in the game's bio that the pregnancy tag is for future content.

First, I have no control over this page.
Secondly, Im a developer newbie. I have great plans with the game and so little effort from me to develop. (Personal circumstances, code to research, art development. I only have my artist so everything else is done by me.)
Third, yeah, I got sick. Really bad. Almost died? Nah. Im a bad bitch to die this early in the game. Lol just kidding.

Anyways, I am certainly happy that people are looking forward to this project. It really makes me push forward and inspired. Thats all for me. I do hope to push an update this month or the next. Thank you for supporting me.

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
P.S. Ill also giving out the link for the patreon exclusive build. I think its due time for this update to go out in public.

Link: #QBpbr_rZdMNvwmyCixGVjLDDnpa4PVcTxfiAJ25hvR0

If you like it. Please please support me. If I do get enough support. I can finally leave my job and just focus on this game. I assure you. I have really really big plans for this. I am cooking a scene concept to show soon.

It will only be developed If I get enough support. Im gonna hire a programmer as my first priority to help me code more intricate and complex gameplay.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game sounds like it MIGHT actually be alright...only thing i wanna know is IF you put any sort of mini games in this
could you please make them avoidable without punishments to the MC?i like management type games they are few and far between so with what ive read so far its peaked my interests a bit its nice seeing something different :)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
An all-girl harem game.
A genre type that I love playing myself sadly there are very few of them out there :cry:. Most of the lesbian female protag games out there that I've seen either makes you choose a girl to go after and or throw a ton of forced d*cks in your face making you play bi instead of a lesbian.

Games that I have found on here so far.

Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association found Here. Same devs other game found Here

Dog Days of Summer - This game doesn't have the harem tag on it right now but the dev did say that there will be a harem route Link to the game. dev has another side lesbian game hes working on but it's to early to tell if it will be a harem game or not.

A Wife and Mother. Don't know about this one since there are just two ladies that you go after and you have to atleast interact with males a little here and there to get enough corruption points to get everything out of the lesbian route Link to the game.