VN Unity Abandoned Purple Moonlight [Ch. 1 v0.15e] [Mango Graham Queen]

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The game is unfortunately unplayable for me.

I hope the developer adds the option to choose resolution, while I despise Unity for game development it's especially terrible if the player is on a high resolution especially ultrawide which Unity has less than no support.
In my example, I can only start this game at 3440x1440 and I think more than half of the game is missing.

While I wish luck to the developer I'm unfortunately unable to play it without lowering monitor resolution which I don't really find a good workaround.

1623867493009.png

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Edit:
Never mind, read the dev's post on page 2 explaing its future content and that they don't have control over the page.

MangoGrahamQueen
I believe you should open a ticket or contact staff to get the [Developer] tag added to your F95 profile and then petition for ownership of the thread, that way you can edit your tags and add a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
section to your OP to clear up confusion and hopefully draw more people to your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MangoGrahamQueen

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
cgasper Thank you for the report. I recently got my 4k monitor as well. Will try to fix this by adding more resolutions available. Hoping that I can fix this problem as soon as possible. But for now I am focusing on finishing the whole build first. But this going to be one of the most important things to fix.

KnightoftheWhiteSun Thanks! Sending a ticket now to the staffs. As i researched, NTR and Netori are related but totally different genre. I'm leaning toward Netori on my game, NTR may happen but super avoidable I assure you guys. Just to let you guys know, NTR is one of my fetishes as it brings in more drama and suspense for me. But for sure, Purple Moonlight is going towards a sweet story.

Thanks for all the feedback btw. I really appreciate it!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
cgasper Thank you for the report. I recently got my 4k monitor as well. Will try to fix this by adding more resolutions available. Hoping that I can fix this problem as soon as possible. But for now I am focusing on finishing the whole build first. But this going to be one of the most important things to fix.

KnightoftheWhiteSun Thanks! Sending a ticket now to the staffs. As i researched, NTR and Netori are related but totally different genre. I'm leaning toward Netori on my game, NTR may happen but super avoidable I assure you guys. Just to let you guys know, NTR is one of my fetishes as it brings in more drama and suspense for me. But for sure, Purple Moonlight is going towards a sweet story.

Thanks for all the feedback btw. I really appreciate it!
No problem.

I would say just be careful if you haven't been on here for a while, there are large fan groups for both NTR and Harem and both kinda war with each other if you try to include both themes in your game. Its important to be SUPER CLEAR in your OP about what type of content (and what type of NTR) you plan to include in your game.

That being said, there is a huge difference between Netorare and Netori like you said.

I personally am I way more okay with Netori than Netorare, so long as said female Love Interest doesn't continue to have sex with her cuckolded (soon to be former) lover.
One is focused on dispair of the MC (Netorare) while the other is focused on the glory of the conquest and sticking it to the other male while making the female love being conquered (Netori).

But that is just me and my one opinion. In the coming weeks and months I am sure that you will get a plethora of other people expressing similar and vastly different opinions then mine. When in doubt, its a good idea to make most heavily divisive content avoidable.

Reactions: MangoGrahamQueen

phitta

May 24, 2017
Hello,

I'm facing the same issue as some other people,
I'm stuck at the screen you can see under spoilers. Tried to change compatibility, re-extract but it didn't make it :'(

If someone could share a save just after this :D

Reactions: Tomy75

scdzzz

Oct 29, 2018
Hello,

I'm facing the same issue as some other people,
I'm stuck at the screen you can see under spoilers. Tried to change compatibility, re-extract but it didn't make it :'(

If someone could share a save just after this :D

Same problem

MangoGrahamQueen

Sep 15, 2020
phitta scdzzz Can you tell me what resolution are you playing on? Can you also try to press CTRL to skip the dialogue, if this works to get pass that part? Please also tell me if you are pressing anything else or just playing at a normal pace.

This will help me pinpoint the exact problem why that error occurs. I apologize if the bugs do happen, I'll try to fix them if I somehow replicated the problem on my end. Thanks!

phitta

May 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm playing with a 1920/1080 screen and i did try both by skipping and by pressing mouse button.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I will continue the project until it progresses further, when I want to save it freezes, you see the interactions with a black background, the first game that happens to me, if someone has an idea and can help me ... because it is unplayable that way.

xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
Its actually sad, that the Game doesnt work, it looks very neat, but.. It stucks on the same Point over and over again (after you served the 3. Drink and the owner comes in, it freezes) and the Characters dont moves, like the Game wouldnt now it needs a diffrent picture/Chat Dialouge.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Post from Dev's Patreon a few months back. I do hope they are financially sound to do such a thing.

Hello,
It's been a while since I posted. I promised to update the game last July. Unfortunately, I have been redeployed to a different department that takes too much workload than usual so I am unable to continue updating the game. I am physically and mentally stressed about the new responsibilities they gave me.
However! Good news to all. I have finally resigned on my previous job in order for me to focus on the development of Purple Moonlight. Please expect to have the update soon. I am not giving a deadline but since I am now working full-time on this game. I am hoping to finish the next update as soon as possible and also start to lay some ground work for day 3 update.
This is will be the last time I am pausing the bill for next month. You guys won't have to pay me this upcoming November. Please continue supporting me, I just hope that this game would grow enough to pay for my bills and support myself.
Have a nice day to everyone and stay safe!

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Hello i stumble upon this interesting game but im disappointed to see the game was abandoned.

Does anyone know what happen to the dev?