Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here you go, i regret the 5 dollars i gave him.
Pussymon episode 56.
Mega
Hope the link works :)

Oh yeah sorry i dont have the patreon code.
Seems to be a not-special edition, so the patreon code would be useless anyway.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if I even want to play the next episodes. I was disappointed once the Halloween version got released since I couldn't care less about the "Witch". There was story progression, but that's all there was for me. The way it's going Bridget will only get content next Halloween, except if the dev finds another excuse, the "anticipation" for her being the only thing that probably got this series still alive, which got almost lost over time (if not already).
Personally the best episode for me was 36 (three bots), and that was 20 episodes ago, over a year. The last "good" one was 52 with Samara, though probably since I prefer vaginal and that was the first case for her, which is why I didn't like 54 with Claire as much, because of course she has to keep it that way. And even the Christmas episode wasn't special (compared to last ones), I get the feeling the dev didn't feel like he had to do something special and scraped something together to just keep going.

Reactions: hirokaski

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
pretty dissapointed with this as no dash. The grammar is better but still bad and not like when it started out.

GameDevil

Jun 24, 2018
Pussymon Ep: 56 Special Edition
Here is a temporary link: (Expires in 24 hours since last edit)
Password: sand

Can someone please upload it to MEGA and format it properly. I don't know the protocol sadly :(.

UPDATE: If anyone wants the game just like my post again and I will re-upload (temporarily). Could a kind soul who actually knows the rules of the forum, please add it to the archive.

UPDATE 2: This is the last time I am reuploading this. If anyone misses the window, please kindly ask an admin / senior member to add this episode to an archive. Thanks :)

Last edited:

GameDevil

Jun 24, 2018
Gonna upload this tomorrow, all I can say is that it's not looking that good right now :(. There's this new pussymon called Lizzy

Reactions: Sonico

MrGuiW

Jun 29, 2019
So its almost the same thing as the previous one?
Only "dating" side quests with one character (probably using recycled animations) and no easter egg or anything?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ep: 56 Special Edition was already uploaded in Feb 17, 2020. Could not someone update the OP and add it?

Also, any news on Ep. 57? I remember someone saying it was out back in Feb 22, about two weeks ago.

Reactions: jadus007

GameDevil

Jun 24, 2018
57 is kinda meh tbh. I sent it to someone who will hopefully update everything, but I stopped subbing to patron so forgot the code.

Superk

May 21, 2017
For those of you who care: Previous 56 SE via .[Pass:sand] Anyone have any recommendations for uploaders, let me know.

*** Read before posting new versions! ***
Also, the link used here should be changed to the instead of including the page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Link Fix

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 9 Votes