Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
There is a difference between just being repetitive and delaying, in this case it is the latter. This is already the second episode that features an uninteresting pussymon for the "companion" series. It would have been ok if it went through the main three and Bridget, there were also barely other ones that appealed (in my opinion Samara and the archaeologist), but that's it. It feels like he is endlessly delaying it for now. Any sort of episode concerning Bridget is on Halloween, so we could only expect "her" next episode to be this year's Halloween (looking back at the last one with her mother instead). If he delays it even further I can't imagine why anyone should keep supporting him, in my opinion.
It seems like a large project that never ends, if you would put it together it is just an endless grind fest, I can't even imagine how he wants to balance the damage and all that stuff at this point, because I didn't think there would be already this many episodes at this point.
Besides that, neither has the quality improved nor the amount of content that is produced per month, so if the story doesn't go on then I don't understand what he is trying to achieve, or rather why patrons still support him.

My only guess is that he is trying to delay the episode with Bridget as much as possible to "farm" on the patrons, though I guess if that were the case then most patrons would only pay for the Halloween episode. There are no real "special" episodes besides that one anymore.
I'm not saying he's not farming money or delaying, I'm just saying it's actively in his interest to not combine the "episodes" into one game, and even if he did, what balancing? It's literally used the same system and types since the start. Not really much to change since it's all just recycled. Unless the author just genuinely does not understand that what he's doing is shady as all fuck

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not saying he's not farming money or delaying, I'm just saying it's actively in his interest to not combine the "episodes" into one game, and even if he did, what balancing? It's literally used the same system and types since the start. Not really much to change since it's all just recycled. Unless the author just genuinely does not understand that what he's doing is shady as all fuck
What I mean by balancing the pussymon is that there are two ways for this type of game, I think. Either it stays this way, theoretically the overall power doesn't increase and you end up with hundred of pussymon with a similar power level, or there is some type of steady increase of power, though for the latter one it might get more problematic the longer a game gets, except if you like (actually) high numbers.. but well, me just rambling about.

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Pussymon:Episode 58 (available for 10$+ patrons)

This month I'm bringing a bigger episode more focused on the story. This time our hero will return to Liunahelm to help Zanya retrieve her lost ring, in the meantime, he gonna join Liunahelm's tournament, get closer to queen Lielanel, will spend some time with Valentina, Lizardish, and Lepllanny and finally for the first time our hero gonna have some real fun with Bridget.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This month I'm bringing a bigger episode more focused on the story. This time our hero will return to Liunahelm to help Zanya retrieve her lost ring, in the meantime, he gonna join Liunahelm's tournament, get closer to queen Lielanel, will spend some time with Valentina, Lizardish, and Lepllanny and finally for the first time our hero gonna have some real fun with Bridget.
Honestly, if someone read my comments about the current progress, I thought that the next Bridget content would come next Halloween, so I am kinda relieved that I was wrong.

I don't have anything against long games, it's just that at some point most games have to end in a way, whether they get a successor or not, which is why it feels with every version that the dev is prolonging the inevitable. Well, maybe except episodes that actually show something new or desired.

alomo147

Donor
Jun 17, 2018

foq

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017

.....some real fun with Bridget. <----- fking finally ?

Reactions: jadus007

Standalone Together

Sep 14, 2018
I mean, we've basically fucked everyone but her and apparently she likes the retarded mc or something along those lines. God I hate this game and that it's so bad it's actually kinda fap-able

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Great, zippyshare again...
Would you (or another person) mind to upload it somewhere else?

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes