Dec 5, 2018
Honestly this was one of best eps in a while. Getting to FINALLY, AT LONG LAST fuck bridget was awesome but the best part was the one with liz lep and val against the bed showing their butts. The stuff with the queen was nice too i guess

Reactions: general akil

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Huh. In a single word: Worth it, despite the glaring spelling and vocab issues. We finally
got to get it on with Bridget, called it, and called it again we got to fuck the mother. Ironically
I wanted to fuck the queen more than Bri :ROFLMAO: Ironically I have never had a preference for Val,
and yet in that position, she was the first choice. Finally managed to shut up Liardish and give
them all what they needed. Honestly wish I could find more monster girl taming games, with
the whole catch and fuck them all, but these days they are very rare or have so many bugs one
can't even play them.

I mean heck I'd even play the Last Sovereign, if there was a surefire walkthrough and not too
many variables for failure, but you have to sometimes have all these possibilities and these days
I can't keep up :LOL:

Setriven

Jun 5, 2017
At long last.

Wanted to write this post since our blessed friend bugmenot14256 and soon after marc359 posted its online. Thank you foremost and wish your fapping days will never end.
Episode 58 is the story arc we have been waiting for almost since the first time we met Bridget. The whole story has escalated in a wooping 58 epeisodes since that year with an average of 12 epeisodes a year (quick maths) almost 5 years later.

It was satisfying to say the least. I wonder if our wait made us crave her that much, or did it started deteriorating after the long wait.

The new pose of the queen, double-finger style is something that must be repeated for many many other characters, and yes undisputably one of the most wanted new chars to get it on with.

A satisfying 3ple stabbing scene with the top 3 fav pussymon, was a gift and comparable to the Dash Key Help Scene. (memorable - legendary)

Sp3ktr3. If you shift the focus to more character arc deveolpment, more plot-twist and more extra content instead of just -catch-train-fuck- i think you are gonna have a lot of people returning to you.

Best Epeisode of the Whole Series (mainly because of Bridget and how long we have been waiting for it)
Second best , the one with Dash's First timer.

Great Job,

And once again thank you to bugmenot14256 and marc359, Because without them, we would be blind (and not from fapping)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Do we have to make a request for the modders to update the download links?
If an update was posted in a game thread rather than a (update) request thread then you can just use the report function, it is intentional to use it in that manner. So you either report the OP or the post with the update.

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
OMG every day I see more and more bad games, so much time at home and they do not have the imagination to make good quality games? I did not like this game at all sorry :(

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
how to play?
Open the Episodes with the flash player, each episode are basically grinding games. Buy balls, capture pussymon, level up pussymon, buy more balls, and then capture more pussymon. There is a bit more to it, but this is the core of it all.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Open the Episodes with the flash player, each episode are basically grinding games. Buy balls, capture pussymon, level up pussymon, buy more balls, and then capture more pussymon. There is a bit more to it, but this is the core of it all.
you gotta drag each chapter into the flash player.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
Does anyone know what the side quest is for episode 59? All it does is ask "Can you find the easter egg?" and I don't really know what it meant.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes