xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
5 years (almost, 59/12) and neither has the quality nor the speed increased... though, actually, the speed has even decreased, not the release dates, but the content that is delivered per month. Fine, we finally got Bridget in the last episode, but this episode might be the best example of lackluster.
Some intro about somehow getting new information and deciding to go somewhere again, pussymon, some sidequest or "easter egg", SE pussymon, simple bossfight, done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the most interesting episodes are just those that finally introduce a h-scene with an anticipated character, or where you actually get more. Cases like Halloween with Laro, Laginav, Lana with the sidequest with the werewolf and vampire, the episode with the three bots, maybe Samara with her first vaginal scene, and those actual first times like Val and Bridget... but with how much it got lengthened out, it doesn't feel the same anymore.

To sum it up, this game feels like an anime where most of it is made out of filler episodes with occasional specials, where some of those "specials" aren't just another filler episode as well.

D

Deleted member 1378207

5 years (almost, 59/12) and neither has the quality nor the speed increased... though, actually, the speed has even decreased, not the release dates, but the content that is delivered per month. Fine, we finally got Bridget in the last episode, but this episode might be the best example of lackluster.
Some intro about somehow getting new information and deciding to go somewhere again, pussymon, some sidequest or "easter egg", SE pussymon, simple bossfight, done.
I think the most interesting episodes are just those that finally introduce a h-scene with an anticipated character, or where you actually get more. Cases like Halloween with Laro, Laginav, Lana with the sidequest with the werewolf and vampire, the episode with the three bots, maybe Samara with her first vaginal scene, and those actual first times like Val and Bridget... but with how much it got lengthened out, it doesn't feel the same anymore.

To sum it up, this game feels like an anime where most of it is made out of filler episodes with occasional specials, where some of those "specials" aren't just another filler episode as well.
Totally agree. Those filler episodes just feel empty and useless

Reactions: loodyx

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
How has the art not gotten better after so long
Probably no drive to progress themselves further. Based on what I've seen from it over the years they only care about the money. Nobody stagnates this hard on accident.

They've made zero artistic progress and the game is virtually unchanged from the last time I commented in here. If they would put back some money for a few months they could easily hire someone who's actually good at drawing/animating and ramp up their quality drastically which would actually increase their patreon profits.

But they probably don't mind as they've been clearing over 2 grand a month for years with an art style I've seen young teenagers just starting out doing (obviously without the nudity) and progressing past in less than a year. It's commendable to wanna do your own work, but when you pump out subpar generic looking episodes that look exactly like the first one you ever made over half a decade ago you really gotta start wondering when and if the supporters actually care that they're being milked.

Last edited:

iluminadotoro

Mar 23, 2018

what scene ? i can find

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Probably no drive to progress themselves further. Based on what I've seen from it over the years they only care about the money. Nobody stagnates this hard on accident.
Flash has more or less died out, my best guess would be it's more or less re-used assets around well, the rest of a story that started years ago.. i still collect the pieces for the heck of it. started when Ep. 8 or so was out; may as well see the story end some day.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
if he'd do more DASH, then KEY and HELP as well please. because ofc there is the overload issue. >.>

Reactions: hirokaski
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes