Scoobertoo

May 17, 2018
Pussymon always have this kind of weird sex appeal, though it can lose a lot of rating for various reason included the body parts wrongly drawn , the disappointing fact that it never improves.

FROZEX

Oct 2, 2018
5 years (almost, 59/12) and neither has the quality nor the speed increased... though, actually, the speed has even decreased, not the release dates, but the content that is delivered per month. Fine, we finally got Bridget in the last episode, but this episode might be the best example of lackluster.
Some intro about somehow getting new information and deciding to go somewhere again, pussymon, some sidequest or "easter egg", SE pussymon, simple bossfight, done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the most interesting episodes are just those that finally introduce a h-scene with an anticipated character, or where you actually get more. Cases like Halloween with Laro, Laginav, Lana with the sidequest with the werewolf and vampire, the episode with the three bots, maybe Samara with her first vaginal scene, and those actual first times like Val and Bridget... but with how much it got lengthened out, it doesn't feel the same anymore.

To sum it up, this game feels like an anime where most of it is made out of filler episodes with occasional specials, where some of those "specials" aren't just another filler episode as well.
I agree with all that has been said, but I will add a few words from myself. Perhaps I'm not the only one who was attracted to the story in the first place. It was interesting to watch all these characters, their relationships, the Overlord and etc. I stopped playing in a new episodes somewhere in the 40. Like you said, it's like watching an interactive anime. But since then, there has been no special progress, the story stands still. And it's sad. I could tolerate bad drawing, weak animation, long releases, but I don't see the point in following a stupid plot

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
For the site to get the next episode a user must first acquire the download and share it on here. So it may take some time.
Yep, worst case scenario, we'll just have to wait for the free release. If no one here got the SE or doesn't want to post it for any reason, then that's it. It's dependent on their kindness whether we get it at all (not to say they have to be kind and aren't otherwise, just that we depend on it).

Reactions: Loyon

hirokaski

Apr 17, 2018
let's just hope the 60th one is any better but then again the only time it was any good was with my bot babe dash and the bot girls

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Can Someone Upload EP 60 SE Please..?
SE is 10$-Tier, if it still isn't here till now then it probably won't be anyway for some time until someone decides to spent 10$ out of their own pocket on Patreon to please this community.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Like I said, worst case scenario, we just have to wait for the free version.
SE has only two advantages, skipping some grind with cheats (it honestly got pretty annoying after maybe about 20 or 30 episodes, mostly because it's always the same pattern without any improvement or new additions) and having one new extra scene with one of those "Legendary Pussymon", which is basically just one extra scene without any real context.

I already made a post with what I think about this game, I am pretty much just tagging along to see where this is still going.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Dun dun dun, been following this thread for a long time, time I can at least give back some, here's the Pussymon SE 60, go nuts.

Code is Water

link gives a 403 forbidden error.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes