muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If I had been the one to make this game, I would've added one pussymon per game, but made them all recurring secondary characters or something, so you'd have some sense of progress instead of the same thing every release.

ninjaslayer461

Jul 16, 2022

Full Beta was released, anyone? thank you?
i have a website ive been using to see the latest ones but they havent added the newest verision yet which is v2212 which i was thinking about looking into requesting it, but the next update v23 is coming out soon and tbh the games gotten so much better and best thing is they conitnue so its all one big game now and you can transfer your saves between updates and stuff i dont its super cool now, i remember playing them as a kid wish their was sex sound, but um maybe theyll add that soon who knows but heres your link

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, does the circus sidequest have some closure or ending (preferably involving banging the Ringmaster)?

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone know which episodes have pussymon that are tiny sized? I'd also like to know which episode had a special threesome scene with a fairy in it (i think).

Viper XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know which episodes have pussymon that are tiny sized? I'd also like to know which episode had a special threesome scene with a fairy in it (i think).
I think he got shrinked in episode 67 and it goes for almots 10 episodes, but there is episode 73 where you just need to go clicking day by day and you got a threesome with some fairies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 14, 2017
I think he got shrinked in episode 67 and it goes for almots 10 episodes, but there is episode 73 where you just need to go clicking day by day and you got a threesome with some fairies:
Not quite what I'm thinking of but thanks. Iirc there was a scene with him being normal sized, with a small fairy and a normal sized girl.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
your link doesnt work buddy but thanks trying to give us access
Pretty sure it does work.
You have to click in one of the links under "Downloads" (they are a kind orange tone).

Do Not click the blue ones under "Content" - those two will only give you an error if you're not a Patron.

(Yes, i also clicked the wrong ones first - misleading and annoying like f##k)

Miyavibz

Sep 27, 2022
Nope it was remove like the other link here

it doesnt work too.... sorry

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Nope it was remove like the other link here

it doesnt work too.... sorry
Sorry, it DOES work - checked the link you just gave exactly now, just to be sure and i got the game (again) fine.

Just clicking the correct download links goes with no hitch for me. If doing the same does not work for you, send a screenshot with indications so we can find out what's going wrong.

Last edited:

Miyavibz

Sep 27, 2022
I just saw that there is a new version
It can be kind if someone can put the link here for us (people who can't use the link)

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes