VN Ren'Py PutMEOn [v0.0.8] [StafiLynx]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gg4.png

Overview:
PutMeOn - Visual novel, tells the story of a brother and sister who create an app and a website for their small clothing store, which no one knows yet, but everything is not so easy, a virus changes their plans, who or what wants to prevent them, will have to find out... keep in mind that your choices determine each character's relationship, which can play a role in the game!
Thread Updated: 2024-06-06
Release Date: 2024-05-05
Developer: StafiLynx F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

sc1.PNG scr2.PNG sc1.PNG sc3.PNG sc2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
StafiLynx Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Anonfiles is dead, every new hoster thats called "Anonfiles" or something like that is a clone and is banned.
Ren'py PC version = Win and Linux.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
drew-scanlon-white-guy-blinking.gif

Well this looks interesting, there are certainly few games with furry/incest and no gay content, the only one that comes to mind is Automaton Story.

keep in mind that your choices determine each character's relationship, which can play a role in the game!
Dev, could u say what are the planned tags/content? And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
Added locations:
  • Conrad's room
  • Livingroom
  • Kitchen
Ok, what kind of sandbox, the grindfest or the friendly one?

Thanks, good luck.

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 3075756

Well this looks interesting, there are certainly few games with furry/incest and no gay content, the only one that comes to mind is Automaton Story.

Dev, could u say what are the planned tags/content? And kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Ok, what kind of sandbox, the grindfest or the friendly one?

Thanks, good luck.
Hello!
What exactly is planned for the game I unfortunately can't share openly, but in answer to the question of how the relationship mechanics work...
It all depends on what options you choose and how you treat the character, in this release - sister, it does not affect now, but will affect later :)
It can affect scenes, dialog or actions

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it isn't the fanciest game, but the Universal Walkthrough Mod worked with it, so I figured I would give it a shot. Looks like story wise, it might be a pretty nice story. Hard to really say until I see more, but does at least have my interest. Thank you so very much for that!!!

Reactions: StafiLynx

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Seeing the title I thought this was going to be a bodysuit fetish game. The internet has ruined me. But hey, furry incest let's go!

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Hello!
What exactly is planned for the game I unfortunately can't share openly, but in answer to the question of how the relationship mechanics work...
It all depends on what options you choose and how you treat the character, in this release - sister, it does not affect now, but will affect later :)
It can affect scenes, dialog or actions
Hey you, yeah you !

This game looks fucking awesome and i want you to keep on expanding it, make it big !
Take ur time and do everything you can, we already have an interesting plot and concept, i hope to see more of this work !

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
It's fairly short but cute. The dialog has some engrish, but it's understandable. Art has many placeholders and choices have no consequences as of yet, but I'll keep checking future versions to see how it develops.
StafiLynx but why can't you say what you have planned for the future of the game?

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
It's fairly short but cute. The dialog has some engrish, but it's understandable. Art has many placeholders and choices have no consequences as of yet, but I'll keep checking future versions to see how it develops.
StafiLynx but why can't you say what you have planned for the future of the game?
If I say what happens next, it will be a spoiler, and also, there will be no interest in playing further, to read the book, you don’t ask friends what happened at the end or in the middle, you read this to get emotions and see for yourself what will be waiting there...

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
If I say what happens next, it will be a spoiler, and also, there will be no interest in playing further, to read the book, you don’t ask friends what happened at the end or in the middle, you read this to get emotions and see for yourself what will be waiting there...
I see, while I don't agree with it, it's your decision. Knowing what kinks and content is planned for later is something that helps me determine if I want to pick up a new game in development. Spoiler tags for people who don't want to read it are important.
Besides, in my opinion giving hints towards the planned content isn't a spoiler, it's not telling what will happen in the story in detail, it's more like a genre. But in the end it's your project and you decide how you handle things. :)

Bummer420

Dec 7, 2021
I knew the art looked familiar! I follow you on Twitter but somehow managed to dodge every post about a game. Always love the art style, can't wait to see more!

Reactions: StafiLynx
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes