VN Ren'Py PutMEOn [v0.0.8] [StafiLynx]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Just curious, im assuming there is a lack of content atm based on the lack of tags. But what tags are planned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
StafiLynx
Can't have incest if there is no sex.
Need to know if this will have sex or not and if not then the incest tag needs to be removed.

Please put under the "Genre" spoiler what sex acts will be in the game.
Tags at the top of the page is for what's in the game now and tags under the "Genre" spoiler is what's in the game and what's is to come with tags.

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
StafiLynx
Need to know if this will have sex or not and if not then the incest tag needs to be removed.

Tags at the top of the page is for what's in the game now and tags under the "Genre" spoiler is what's in the game and what's is to come with tags.
the game is in development and there will be a sex scene...

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
StafiLynx

will do, ty!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PutMEOn-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
This looks decent. I'll check back once this game has some meat on it's bones
Oh, btw, any text that isn't dialogue seems to be bugged on mobile, looking like it's layered under the images

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Could use a proofreader, the spelling holds up but there are some sentences that don't really flow.

Nice art though and it's surprisingly quaint to see incest without a patch.

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
This looks decent. I'll check back once this game has some meat on it's bones
Oh, btw, any text that isn't dialogue seems to be bugged on mobile, looking like it's layered under the images
oh yeah, the mobile version is broken for this moment, it only works well on tablets!

FoxyPlays21

Mar 19, 2018
Well, it isn't the fanciest game, but the Universal Walkthrough Mod worked with it, so I figured I would give it a shot. Looks like story wise, it might be a pretty nice story. Hard to really say until I see more, but does at least have my interest. Thank you so very much for that!!!
How'd make it work? I tried all three versions of the mod and it doesn't seem to do anything

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
How'd make it work? I tried all three versions of the mod and it doesn't seem to do anything
For ZLZK, you copy it to the folder with the game file, with URM, you copy it to the folder marked game. I normally use a combo of both.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
This is so cute lol, worth the time, the interaction with the siblings is 8/10 overall.
This is one of those games where animations to the scenes can really hype people up, add that spice baby! :sneaky:o_O
Could work more on the grammars and the story system, such as choice branching.

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
The Mediafire and Workupload downloads trigger my MS Defender with Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Ok so, 1. That's what we call a false positive, game is an executable which uses python; and that writes file states and such. That's what most executables and games do when they save. ( about game ) 2. For the downloads. Maybe ads on one of the site is giving alarms. 3. Check your pc, you may have an virus or a false positive

Reactions: tanolino
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes