VN Ren'Py PutMEOn [v0.0.8] [StafiLynx]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Interesting...how is there less content , some different content but, it took less time to play this 'update' than the last one.

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Interesting...how is there less content , some different content but, it took less time to play this 'update' than the last one.
Try "go up to Helen" then "It's better if don't" if u don't try it yet!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PutMEOn-0.0.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Looks interesting, love the art style! Will probably come back to check it out once there's 18+ content.

Best of luck with development :KappaPride:

Femed

Dec 30, 2019
I'll wait for full release, this game looks really charming, fr. I just hope it lends to wholesome scenes

Reactions: StafiLynx

NotALewdGuy

Oct 13, 2019
I'll be honest, your artstyle reminds me a lot of funkybun's but distinct enough that it is original.
Really cute

Reactions: nad1
Aug 29, 2021
I saw the big guy in the hood in the background and audibly said "BADBOYHALO?" and now i'm considering therapy for the first time in years.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very short for 4 updates, will try again in a year or two.
Lots of unfinish scenes.

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Very short for 4 updates, will try again in a year or two.
Lots of unfinish scenes.
Please be aware that the new public version has a "b" which stands for (beta) version, if you want to learn about new full (COLOR) updates, you should subscribe to paid sites! Also, this is really our first game and we are trying to make it good, we try to release new updates for you not so long so you can play it, just be patient...

Reactions: Daline

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please be aware that the new public version has a "b" which stands for (beta) version, if you want to learn about new full (COLOR) updates, you should subscribe to paid sites! Also, this is really our first game and we are trying to make it good, we try to release new updates for you not so long so you can play it, just be patient...
After have well over 25 vn/games that I was supporting and they got abandoned I will never support a game until they are finish, then and only then will I either pay for it or support it for several months if I like the story.

I am supporting 1 dev because he has a proven track-record of finishing games.

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I really prefer a softer and cuter art-style on furries and yours truly tug on my heartstrings... I will hold off on playing this for now as I want to experience more of it when I start playing. As much as I love the siblings to be lewd to each other I would prefer if it was built upon genuine love as they build themselves up to success.

Lewd is much better when it is earned, so I hope the sister/brother loves each other platonically for wholesome cuteness, but one needs to build up romantic love by helping them with her business, rescuing them from bullies or from danger, or even treating them with actual kindness and care... that if players are given a choice to be perverts without being worthy of it can make our sister or brother drift away from us or make it harder to be lewd later in the game.

In any case I will be keeping an eye on this game and I would wish the creator/s and anyone that assists them on this endeavor the best of luck ;3

StafiLynx

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I really prefer a softer and cuter art-style on furries and yours truly tug on my heartstrings... I will hold off on playing this for now as I want to experience more of it when I start playing. As much as I love the siblings to be lewd to each other I would prefer if it was built upon genuine love as they build themselves up to success.

Lewd is much better when it is earned, so I hope the sister/brother loves each other platonically for wholesome cuteness, but one needs to build up romantic love by helping them with her business, rescuing them from bullies or from danger, or even treating them with actual kindness and care... that if players are given a choice to be perverts without being worthy of it can make our sister or brother drift away from us or make it harder to be lewd later in the game.

In any case I will be keeping an eye on this game and I would wish the creator/s and anyone that assists them on this endeavor the best of luck ;3
Thank you! <3

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Love the art, has potential, but the pace...there's build up, then there's - trickle, trickle,trickle.
Still yet to see any 18+ content , pg-13 at most.
Nothing wrong with it , but maybe add a text based tag...there are as many black screens as there is art.
Best of luck.

Last edited:

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Android version is messed up. Whenever text is shown without the dialogue text box, half of it is cut off by the pictures

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Android version is messed up. Whenever text is shown without the dialogue text box, half of it is cut off by the pictures
Changelog:

v0.0.7

- Added 18+ animation with Helen in Locker Room.
- Added new money mechanic ( test )
- Added new music
- Added new cover in menu.

- Colered all wip scenes.
- Fixed bugs in code
- Fixed bugs in game

Android apk still bugs ( will be soon )

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes