2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Where might one obtain one of these toasters? Because right now Its been extracting for 4+ hours. And thats just ridiculous.
Although on the brightside by the time this game finishes extracting next year Milfy City 0.6 will only be a couple days away from being released.
What's your system, and what antivirus are you using, because it takes me less than a second to extract the files.
If it's taking you 4+ hours then there's something seriously wrong.

Also, what are you using to extract it.
I recommend this
and maybe disable your antivirus.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
What's your system, and what antivirus are you using, because it takes me less than a second to extract the files.
If it's taking you 4+ hours then there's something seriously wrong.

Also, what are you using to extract it.
I recommend this
and maybe disable your antivirus.
What the hell are you?! Some sort of wizard or something? I just downloaded that link you said you used and it appears to be done. As far as what program I was using to open them Im positive the name but the icon is a white zipper in a green square.

Regardless of whether or not you are a wizard. This puts you in my fave 5 as far as members on here. I have no idea who the other 4 are. but the point is you are one of them

Reactions: Anon4321

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
IMO from what I can tell he got bored off this game that's why it's such a short update and took so long for an update and its completed (which clearly its not cause there is fuck all in the game really) smh.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I think it's the devs that often lose interest, not the players, after the mc fucks the other characters.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
is this abandoned or what¿ sorry im too lazy for read the comments ,if you posted some link to new version i didnt read it, but if you answer me i will look, im looking throught a loit of shit in the forum dont have time
Yeah turns out that the game was abandoned as the developer just did a rushed ending to "complete" the game as was stated above.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I have no idea what this final "version" included. I know it was super short, but apparently there was literally no new content.

View attachment 424399
That's incorrect. I just checked the previous version (0.8) and there are three new scenes.

• You take Steph's virginity at the beach and creampie her.
  • Mom catches Steph blowing you in the bedroom and conducts a clinic on proper fucking (threesome).
  • Ending scene in which Mom and Steph are knocked up, but then your Dad mysteriously returns with two young women. Game ends on a cliffhanger.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's incorrect. I just checked the previous version (0.8) and there are three new scenes.

• You take Steph's virginity at the beach and creampie her.
  • Mom catches Steph blowing you in the bedroom and conducts a clinic on proper fucking (threesome).
  • Ending scene in which Mom and Steph are knocked up, but then your Dad mysteriously returns with two young women. Game ends on a cliffhanger.
I was only going off of what the game's own progress/hints menu provides. So apparently that's just inaccurate now....

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Idk what to tell you. My screenshot clearly shows that there is "no new" content. So assuming Korben Dallas is — and I'm positive he is — the event log is clearly not reporting other available content. I'll just try traveling around a bit and see what happens.
That screenshot looks like an older version. One other thing to note, I didn't load a save. I started the game over. Maybe that makes a difference?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That screenshot looks like an older version. One other thing to note, I didn't load a save. I started the game over. Maybe that makes a difference?
I installed the newest version (from the OP) today, but I did just load a previously saved game. Maybe that's the issue. Ah, well, I'll get to it another day. Not in the mood to start the game all over rn. Thanks, Korben.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What the hell are you?! Some sort of wizard or something? I just downloaded that link you said you used and it appears to be done. As far as what program I was using to open them Im positive the name but the icon is a white zipper in a green square.

Regardless of whether or not you are a wizard. This puts you in my fave 5 as far as members on here. I have no idea who the other 4 are. but the point is you are one of them
I'm happy to hear that everything worked out for you.

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Whoa, that was fast. The last build before that one came out at the end of February, but at least we were warned and the dev was honest. There were three scenes to click through for a total playtime of roughly five minutes. No kidding, no exaggerations, five minutes.

With most stories going nowhere. Too bad, I actually liked the little brain teasers in between, that was something new.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, someone already updated the thread i was just thinking of doing that today lol, thanks for that.
Anyway to answer the "rushed" game, yes i rushed the ending. I have been making this game for a year, and people haven't been really interested in it. I really thought about it after i released Take it or Leave it, there was a lot more response for a game that was basically "new" compared to this one. So i thought a lot about it and decided not to force it, and spend my time on making something else and improving my skills. But i didn't want to leave the game unfinished, so i made a somewhat open ending if i want to make something more i can in the future.

About the save file, download this new one, the mod that updated it didn't put the new save it was the old one. This one should work.

I also updated the discord and made it public. If you want to join.

And here is the patreon post of the release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, someone already updated the thread i was just thinking of doing that today lol, thanks for that.
Anyway to answer the "rushed" game, yes i rushed the ending. I have been making this game for a year, and people haven't been really interested in it. I really thought about it after i released Take it or Leave it, there was a lot more response for a game that was basically "new" compared to this one. So i thought a lot about it and decided not to force it, and spend my time on making something else and improving my skills. But i didn't want to leave the game unfinished, so i made a somewhat open ending if i want to make something more i can in the future.

About the save file, download this new one, the mod that updated it didn't put the new save it was the old one. This one should work.

I also updated the discord and made it public. If you want to join.

And here is the patreon post of the release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if this was fixed yet but the unlock all scenes button doesn't unlock the last two (new) scenes (For Stephanie, I think.) in the gallery. Can you still fix this problem or this a closed case?

And looking forward to your new stuff!

Reactions: Anon4321

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
For real you deserve more credit pumping out two completed games in half a year (even if short)

other creators public fractions of your content each update and get paid hundreds of dollars each month, but i guess thats how it works....

... loved take it or leave it, will check out this one as well..

Keep up the good work

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes