2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, the next update was supposed to be a short one and then declared "complete" in a rather bare-bones state. To be revisited in the future, or not.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Give Vince some time to decide on where this project is going. :cautious: Right now hes having some personal issues, that hes primarily focusing on, so it would be best to just let him focus on them.:unsure::( Primarily when he ends up with resolving most of them than maybe he will still continue with making the game little by little.:unsure::)

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Last update to the game: 7 months ago.
Last post by the dev: 5 months ago.
Can you say "abandoned?" I knew you could.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Give Vince some time to decide on where this project is going. :cautious: Right now hes having some personal issues, that hes primarily focusing on, so it would be best to just let him focus on them.:unsure::( Primarily when he ends up with resolving most of them than maybe he will still continue with making the game little by little.:unsure::)
I think he has a ''puzzled life''...

t77

Apr 18, 2017

Puzzled Life Complete
Hey guys, here is the complete version of Puzzled Life.

- Windows
- Mac

As i mentioned in the previous update post, this is the last update for now for Puzzled Life. I think the ending of this chapter leaves a way to explore different directions if we decide to revisit it in the future.
Realistically this update is not very big and should have been released like more than two months ago but a lot of irl stuff happened. My sister was in hospital, i had to leave my job than i moved so when all those things happen honestly making video games was the last thing on my mind at that time.
Now although im still jobless things have stabilised a bit so i can continue on developing. Payment was paused for September and October since i didn't work i felt like it would be wrong to take your money, i felt like a thief. Even if its 1$ i respect your money and support.
Now on to the new stuff:
The Discord server now will be public with public and private rooms for supporters. Actually i remade it in August but didn't get to announce it yet, so here is the link.

If you are a patron and join the server, message me here with your Discord name so i can upgrade you.
And for the next project i plan to make a more story focused point and click game, with the main character being a detective, kinda like a noir movie style. I want to make it higher quality so i started learning a bit of Blender for better posing and some custom props. Although I have some previous experience with 3D software, for example i made the white wall that the girls were hiding behind in Take it or Leave it, its quite basic but still.
I will remake some of the supporter tiers, like obviously the 2$ one wont provide discord access since it is public now. The 5$ will stay the same, but i don't know what to do about the 10$ one.
(The save file is from the end of Build 8, path is C:\Users\*Computer Name*\AppData\LocalLow\VincenzoM )

MAC Version:

PC Version:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Puzzled Life Complete
Hey guys, here is the complete version of Puzzled Life.

- Windows
- Mac

As i mentioned in the previous update post, this is the last update for now for Puzzled Life. I think the ending of this chapter leaves a way to explore different directions if we decide to revisit it in the future.
Realistically this update is not very big and should have been released like more than two months ago but a lot of irl stuff happened. My sister was in hospital, i had to leave my job than i moved so when all those things happen honestly making video games was the last thing on my mind at that time.
Now although im still jobless things have stabilised a bit so i can continue on developing. Payment was paused for September and October since i didn't work i felt like it would be wrong to take your money, i felt like a thief. Even if its 1$ i respect your money and support.
Now on to the new stuff:
The Discord server now will be public with public and private rooms for supporters. Actually i remade it in August but didn't get to announce it yet, so here is the link.

If you are a patron and join the server, message me here with your Discord name so i can upgrade you.
And for the next project i plan to make a more story focused point and click game, with the main character being a detective, kinda like a noir movie style. I want to make it higher quality so i started learning a bit of Blender for better posing and some custom props. Although I have some previous experience with 3D software, for example i made the white wall that the girls were hiding behind in Take it or Leave it, its quite basic but still.
I will remake some of the supporter tiers, like obviously the 2$ one wont provide discord access since it is public now. The 5$ will stay the same, but i don't know what to do about the 10$ one.
(The save file is from the end of Build 8, path is C:\Users\*Computer Name*\AppData\LocalLow\VincenzoM )

MAC Version:

PC Version:
Love the update

Only, when I completed it, the last 2 Steph scenes in the replay room are still locked, and the unlock button doesn't seem to work. Even though they were unlocked when I saved just before the end scene. It was after I exited the game and went back in, that they became locked.

Reactions: arms99

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh oH if they completed it that must mean they ran out of good ideas.
I am hoping for a good ending not a bad one. Keep fingers crossed.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I notice they added a mother to this game that nobody would ever want to have incest with. UGLY

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I really hate .RAR and 7z files. they always take so damn long to extract and open. A problem we never get with regular zip files.
Frankly if it wasnt for the fact that MEGA only lets me download so much at a time and also that the other servers seem to take several hours to download, I would just say screw this game and download a different one that wont make me wait until December to finish downloading and extracting.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I really hate .RAR and 7z files. they always take so damn long to extract and open. A problem we never get with regular zip files.
Frankly if it wasnt for the fact that MEGA only lets me download so much at a time and also that the other servers seem to take several hours to download, I would just say screw this game and download a different one that wont make me wait until December to finish downloading and extracting.
rar and 7z files have higher compression so the file size is smaller, takes less time to download. And if you're not extracting them with a toaster it will extract just as fast.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
rar and 7z files have higher compression so the file size is smaller, takes less time to download. And if you're not extracting them with a toaster it will extract just as fast.
Where might one obtain one of these toasters? Because right now Its been extracting for 4+ hours. And thats just ridiculous.
Although on the brightside by the time this game finishes extracting next year Milfy City 0.6 will only be a couple days away from being released.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes