2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This thread become silent, let's bring some action... Progress update from dev:

Hey guys, so let me first introduce you to the setting and what is happening in the game,
So the family is in a bad financial state, and if they don't pay their debt to the bank they will lose everything. Ellen suggest them to join a show, she doesnt really know what it is either but she promises it would solve their money issues.
Hellen, Malone and Steph are part of the game. There are 2 parts Steph and Hellen depending on who you choose, with 5 endings each so thats 10 endindgs. There are endings where everything goes fine, others where things get little more complicated. Also in the Hellen part there is a relevant character that appears for the first time.
So far i have made the most renders i have ever made in a month with a consistant quality, i'm really excited and trying hard to make this game, i think it would be very fun.
And for the end i would like to ask you for suggestions for the name of this game. I have a few on my mind but its always better to have more voices on the table.
Also sorry if i have missed something the patreon UI changed so it was a bit confusing in the beginning.
ps: Their last name is Bonsley :)
Hey guys, so let me first introduce you to the setting and what is happening in the game,
So the family is in a bad financial state, and if they don't pay their debt to the bank they will lose everything. Ellen suggest them to join a show, she doesnt really know what it is either but she promises it would solve their money issues.
Hellen, Malone and Steph are part of the game. There are 2 parts Steph and Hellen depending on who you choose, with 5 endings each so thats 10 endindgs. There are endings where everything goes fine, others where things get little more complicated. Also in the Hellen part there is a relevant character that appears for the first time.
So far i have made the most renders i have ever made in a month with a consistant quality, i'm really excited and trying hard to make this game, i think it would be very fun.
And for the end i would like to ask you for suggestions for the name of this game. I have a few on my mind but its always better to have more voices on the table.
Also sorry if i have missed something the patreon UI changed so it was a bit confusing in the beginning.
ps: Their last name is Bonsley :)
1.png

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im guessing pregnancy is ingame already? tag update? for puzzled life I mean, not Take It Or Leave It.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Is this game have incest mod or just fake "StepShit"?
It's literally explained in the OP's post: Wincest = Activates Family mode, you have to type it ingame to enable it. Once you have control in the game click on the cogwheel in the upper left corner to open the options menu and then input the 'cheat' code in the cheat section in the lower right corner.

Jul 2, 2017
It's literally explained in the OP's post: Wincest = Activates Family mode, you have to type it ingame to enable it. Once you have control in the game click on the cogwheel in the upper left corner to open the options menu and then input the 'cheat' code in the cheat section in the lower right corner.
Thx Man !!!

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
iam confused.. does it have incest? its mentioning nly step family.. is this the original version of the "take it or leave it"?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Interesting game from what's available so far. There are definitely some misspellings, however. If I can find a dialogue or a script file, I can help proofread.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Got to the part where it says talk to mother at night but I cannot get past noon because it seems you can only use the skip items like bath, tv, gaming etc once per gameplay.

Am I best just ditching it. Liked the older women but can't be fucking bothered with broken games. I have a PS4 for that shit :D

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
how do i know if the Wincest code worked? needs a popup or something saying the code activated, also is there ntr in this cause looking in the greyed out images in the game's characters and cards section makes it look like the girls are getting it on with people other than the mc

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
how do i know if the Wincest code worked? needs a popup or something saying the code activated, also is there ntr in this cause looking in the greyed out images in the game's characters and cards section makes it look like the girls are getting it on with people other than the mc
One of the girls (not the mother or sister) is already in a relationship with another guy... you are the one who will (probably) end up having her cheat on him, not the other way around. I hate cuckholding, but this is not it, neither is she cheating on you. The scene is rather short and shows, he is unable to satisfy her.
When talking to one of the other characters, it will say either mother - then her name or sister - then her name, when using the Wincest cheat. A confirmation would indeed be nice.

I've found this game to be a rather nice and grounded VN adventure with puzzles.

Reactions: AclGrafix

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 134993
Overview:
The story is about a young man(you), who just came back from military service that lasted for 4 years. You live with your step-family. Your real mother abandoned you as a child for a rich Sheikh so your father remaried for another woman, he is working for the military, but you haven't heard from him in years.
Lots of things have changed, starting from the beginning you try to find your place in this world. The adventure begins here.​

Updated: 2019/02/20
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Build 8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Code:

Use the "debug buttons" to unlock the scenes if you have issues with the replay menu ()
Save location

Build 8:
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 135011 View attachment 135012 View attachment 81378 View attachment 132379 View attachment 132381 View attachment 132382

the cheat don't work
excelent game
grafics very realistics ( not a supelmodel mom)
excelent

Reactions: joe316 and stal1234

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 134993
Overview:
The story is about a young man(you), who just came back from military service that lasted for 4 years. You live with your step-family. Your real mother abandoned you as a child for a rich Sheikh so your father remaried for another woman, he is working for the military, but you haven't heard from him in years.
Lots of things have changed, starting from the beginning you try to find your place in this world. The adventure begins here.​

Updated: 2019/02/20
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Build 8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Code:

Use the "debug buttons" to unlock the scenes if you have issues with the replay menu ()
Save location

Build 8:
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 135011 View attachment 135012 View attachment 81378 View attachment 132379 View attachment 132381 View attachment 132382
I do not understand the puzzles with numbers
can you explain please.

Reactions: joe316
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes