2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I have a question. I have been able to play this game until this V. 08 came out. Now the game comes up with a brown screen. I've had problems with other Unity games before. Can't seem to figure what to do. If anyone has an idea, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played just fine, but I can't access the gallery anymore for some reason

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Damn. The overview baited me.
"The story is about a young man(you)..."
its not about me, its about "Malone". I have no interest in roleplaying fruits -_-

littleknight

May 28, 2017
I want to play with Activates Family mode, but where "debug buttons" to use cheat code. Who can show me where buttons is ?

Mohit Dev

Feb 25, 2019
i have download the adult game extract here file is corrupt please send me corrupt file

D:\Wallpapers\Game\New Downloads\DISpurity_0.2.5_COE__win_.part1.rar: Checksum error in DISpurity 0.2.5 COE (win)\DISpurity 0.2.5 COE (win)\data\gfx\game\11-24a.jpg. The file is corrupt

PvtSeamen

Jan 16, 2019
How do you set the resolution for the game window. I get a gray screen on startup and I think if I could set the resolution I may be able to fix the issue. Is there a unity file I can edit to change the window size?
I have a similar problem. If you hit alt and enter it will bring the game to full screen. You can see and play the game but only in full screen.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like this game, it's sort of cute. The puzzle element is nothing too big and it helps make this feel like a game.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
This thread become silent, let's bring some action... Progress update from dev:

Hey guys, so let me first introduce you to the setting and what is happening in the game,
So the family is in a bad financial state, and if they don't pay their debt to the bank they will lose everything. Ellen suggest them to join a show, she doesnt really know what it is either but she promises it would solve their money issues.
Hellen, Malone and Steph are part of the game. There are 2 parts Steph and Hellen depending on who you choose, with 5 endings each so thats 10 endindgs. There are endings where everything goes fine, others where things get little more complicated. Also in the Hellen part there is a relevant character that appears for the first time.
So far i have made the most renders i have ever made in a month with a consistant quality, i'm really excited and trying hard to make this game, i think it would be very fun.
And for the end i would like to ask you for suggestions for the name of this game. I have a few on my mind but its always better to have more voices on the table.
Also sorry if i have missed something the patreon UI changed so it was a bit confusing in the beginning.
ps: Their last name is Bonsley :)
Hey guys, so let me first introduce you to the setting and what is happening in the game,
So the family is in a bad financial state, and if they don't pay their debt to the bank they will lose everything. Ellen suggest them to join a show, she doesnt really know what it is either but she promises it would solve their money issues.
Hellen, Malone and Steph are part of the game. There are 2 parts Steph and Hellen depending on who you choose, with 5 endings each so thats 10 endindgs. There are endings where everything goes fine, others where things get little more complicated. Also in the Hellen part there is a relevant character that appears for the first time.
So far i have made the most renders i have ever made in a month with a consistant quality, i'm really excited and trying hard to make this game, i think it would be very fun.
And for the end i would like to ask you for suggestions for the name of this game. I have a few on my mind but its always better to have more voices on the table.
Also sorry if i have missed something the patreon UI changed so it was a bit confusing in the beginning.
ps: Their last name is Bonsley :)
1.png

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes