2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Might be a dumb question but has the replay room been activated yet, because nothing happens when I click it

The OP says something about debug buttons, but I'm not sure what it means and I've already complete the game, also started a new one.

Use the "debug buttons" to unlock the scenes if you have issues with the replay menu ()
Save location

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Might be a dumb question but has the replay room been activated yet, because nothing happens when I click it

The OP says something about debug buttons, but I'm not sure what it means and I've already complete the game, also started a new one.
Delete your last save files and put the new one,that should fix it. If you dont have the scenes unlocked use the buttons, they are there for that case :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Delete your last save files and put the new one,that should fix it. If you dont have the scenes unlocked use the buttons, they are there for that case :)
Thanks
Once I deleted the SaveScenes file I was able to access the replay room. but is there away to make it permanent, because right now I need to unlock them everything I restart the game and I don't mean replaying it.

Not even saving once I've unlocked them seems to work. and the SaveScenes files doesn't reappear.

and thanks again

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
how can u find rodney at sports field he does not show up and ı cant not pass that guest

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks
Once I deleted the SaveScenes file I was able to access the replay room. but is there away to make it permanent, because right now I need to unlock them everything I restart the game and I don't mean replaying it.

Not even saving once I've unlocked them seems to work. and the SaveScenes files doesn't reappear.

and thanks again
If you completed the game and want to replay the scenes, you can just click the Unlock scenes button all of them will be unlocked.
Im looking into it on my side.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Here is a little cheat file,

Replace the file in folder "\Puzzled Life Build4.5 IC\Puzzled Life_Data\Managed" with this one.
Gives 9999 cash and 99 skip points.

EDIT: Everytime you load an existing save, the cheat gets triggered, resetting your cash and skip points to 99 and 9999, sorry for being unclear

Does it work with the new release????

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
How do you figure out these puzzles...I mean the rules arent clear and they are too confusing. Any way to cheat around them?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes