2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
my saves aren't working help please thanks
I already mentioned if you want to see the new scenes you can access them through the replay room and clicking the unlock scenes button, just start a new game and click it, it should work. The last two for Hellen are the new ones. If you want to unlock them "naturally" with playthorough i don't have a save file right now, i can make one later if you want. My pc is rendering right now.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This just loads and loads and never starts? Back when I was on winxp 32 bit it worked but now that I'm on win7 64 bit AND FXti 6300 six core 350 ghz 4.00 gig ram nvidia gforce 9800 gt it just loads and never starts??? Crazy

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
what a stupid game with that numbers.
cant trigger it. dont understand ir!
It's not that hard really once you get the hang of it. If you want, post a screen shot of the one to be solved, I can help you, i like to solve them :geek:

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I think this is a good game, the puzzles are easy if you look at the guide to see what the numbers mean.
Having a guide to the left that comes out and more or less tells you where you need to go makes searching for the next scene quite easy. This may help ease the frustration you get in similar games when you are stuck so you end up checking every area at every time of the day, every day of the week.
Last scene that you need to unlock works but is bugged, but that's the end of the latest version and I'm sure the creator will fix in later updates.
FYI Eric is in the stands
Bugged in what way? Are the cgs messed up? I played it from the replay menu and through playthrough but it is fine. Idk i might be overlooking something.

I completed all Helen puzzles, but the secret scene has not unlocked. What to do?
Did you click on Ellen in her apartment? The scenes are unlocked in the replay menu after they have been viewed. Or is it still giving you "need to complete puzzles" message when you click her?

Anyway sorry guys i have been absent for 2 days but my car broke in the middle of the road so ive been dealing with that.
Thank you for your support it really gives me motivation :)
Here is a holiday render with the Puzzled Life girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DMC

May 17, 2017
She has a green ? mark on her.I clicked it,but nothing happens. She just sitting there.

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
can someone explain how to do the puzzles but in proper english please idek what i just read when i went to the puzzle tutorial

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
can someone explain how to do the puzzles but in proper english please idek what i just read when i went to the puzzle tutorial
There's 3 kind of puzzles:
Columns and rows(red squares): you have to match each column and row with a determined number of red squares (if it's liike this 1-1-1, you need to have spaces between squares).
Work puzzle (coins): you have to highlight all the coins in order to win, you click on one and it activates it and the 2 others next to it.
Purple thingies: you just have to connect all the joints (or ends) without leaving any "wire" open.

Hope this helps you. Have fun!

Reactions: heskey232

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
VincenzoM
When can we expect a save file? My saves didn't work propeply.
Anybody wish to share a save file, pref. end of build 7 ?

It's not that I don't wanna play this game all over again, but hey, there are sooooooooooo many good games on this forum, and my play time is limited, ... :D

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes