2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Look good, well try that soon..before i start...DL win but i see there are one more build7 for win? whats it?

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Win XP 32 Bit Work?
I don't know about win XP but its a 32 bit version, so it should work.
Look good, well try that soon..before i start...DL win but i see there are one more build7 for win? whats it?
It's just the older version.
Yeah... my save is dead toooo...
I already mentioned if you want to see the new scenes you can access them through the replay room and clicking the unlock scenes button, just start a new game and click it, it should work. The last two for Hellen are the new ones. If you want to unlock them "naturally" with playthorough i don't have a save file right now, i can make one later if you want. My pc is rendering right now.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I don't play this game for over a half year and was thinking to give it another try. And i was very surprised. I like it very much. I think u do the right thing with the puzzles. I play the whole game without doing one puzzle, but at the end i solved more puzzles than i needed for bonus with aunt.

Animations are also well done.

And don't listen to the stupid comments about the mom beeing an old hag. She is perfect, a real mother above 40 with her own beauty. Never change her pls. She is very refreshing compared to other milfs who look like 25.

Fuck i dont understand why u dont have more patrons.

But today u have one more ;)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Amazing games, fucking hot Milfs..all in all is good...But those puzzles stuff is a bit hard to figue out.(i hate that lol)

but finally see the hottest milf ssisters show! i wanna sisters so bad :)

to be honest..the devs for this game could reassess about puzzles..make that much easy or do that like Game Dual familiy.

Reactions: Paprika

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
These puzzles suck and are annoying. Is there a away someone can crack this so it can be played without the meaningless timewaste that are they puzzles?! They dont even tie into story! Just seems odd and offputting

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
New game..... NO THANK YOU. Last time i just start new and no more. I hate this bcos its fucking annoying always start again.

Reactions: Rauls

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I tried this game months ago and watching it's process since then. I'm surprised to see that dev is getting very little support. Because looks like he regularly updates the game and there's already good amount of content.

It's not a top quality adult game, render and image quality can be better, but still good enough (much better than lots of shit games which earns much more than this dev) and I hate to see hardworking devs earn very little. So I'll become a patron of this dev (beginning of January) and I hope more will join and support him.

BTW I like the puzzles and I think they are easy enough to not become annoying. So keep up the good work and good luck.

DMC

May 17, 2017
I completed all Helen puzzles, but the secret scene has not unlocked. What to do?

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
I think this is a good game, the puzzles are easy if you look at the guide to see what the numbers mean.
Having a guide to the left that comes out and more or less tells you where you need to go makes searching for the next scene quite easy. This may help ease the frustration you get in similar games when you are stuck so you end up checking every area at every time of the day, every day of the week.
Last scene that you need to unlock works but is bugged, but that's the end of the latest version and I'm sure the creator will fix in later updates.
FYI Eric is in the stands

Reactions: Rauls

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Can someone tell me why when I start the game up, the size of the box is literally like 300x300 in pixels, enabling fullscreen mode also literally enlarges that resolution to fullscreen too, so its massive blurred.

Feels like its a resolution for ants.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes