2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is this another one of those games that has female protagonist and multiple protagonist as tags for no reason
I don't know who tagget it, but since i didn't do it i can't remove it, only the original tag or a mod can do that.
I wonder, since I see Mom-Hellen and Aunt-Hellen, is this a bug or is it intentional?
It's not intentional, it seems i have misstyped her name in the script. I'll fix it tnx
@VincenzoM

Do you have a save from the end of .5? Waited a version before playing this one
I don't think i have one but ill check in the old files. Ill pm you if i find one.
Incest patch?
Open settings menu, in the bottom right corner you will find a textbox, type Wincest (its case sensitive) and click the button next to it. They will refer eachother as family and have a few different conversations in the latest update scenes.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Is this another one of those games that has female protagonist and multiple protagonist as tags for no reason
At certain points you may notice that the game follows Hellen character's pov. I'm pretty sure the tag is a result of those events

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
The game tells you exactly what you have to do through every step of the game. I think cheats would be pointless
Not for nothing, but responses like this bug me. At least include a "yes" or "no" or "I don't know" with the reasoning.
I just finished playing an excellent game that had a map with markers at every location with plot or sexual content. There was no way to miss anything! However, some of the encounters required a certain amount of money, or items, or minimum stats. I absolutely cheated to avoid losing multiple game days reading the same useless text over and over (you have become smarter, you have earned xxx$,etc). Useless filler.
That game took about 10 hours to complete WITH cheats. If a (fap) game has money, points, or stats of any kind I prefer cheats and mods.
Depending on what I've heard about a game and its grindiness, not having cheats can be a deal breaker even if the setup is fairly simple and linear.

Reactions: one-drivepeach

hugq1

Feb 24, 2017
Not for nothing, but responses like this bug me. At least include a "yes" or "no" or "I don't know" with the reasoning.
I just finished playing an excellent game that had a map with markers at every location with plot or sexual content. There was no way to miss anything! However, some of the encounters required a certain amount of money, or items, or minimum stats. I absolutely cheated to avoid losing multiple game days reading the same useless text over and over (you have become smarter, you have earned xxx$,etc). Useless filler.
That game took about 10 hours to complete WITH cheats. If a (fap) game has money, points, or stats of any kind I prefer cheats and mods.
Depending on what I've heard about a game and its grindiness, not having cheats can be a deal breaker even if the setup is fairly simple and linear.
what was that game ?

Reactions: one-drivepeach

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
what was that game ?
Solvalley School. Cheats are in the thread.
Note that, even with cheats, you will need to work one of the jobs a handful of times to progress one relationship. The game helpfully tells you when you can stop. It's a good game.
Back on topic, I started playing this game and so far found it uncompelling and the women unattractive. I don't see a point to the puzzles and cards at all. I will try to continue today, in the hopes that it picks up a little.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
A random rant about another game because you have an off-topic pet peeve. You didn’t even try the game before you started rambling blindly. Real nice.

Last edited:

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
A random rant about another game because you have an off-topic pet peeve. You didn’t even try the game before you started rambling blindly. Real nice.
Glad you like it.
Sarcasm aside, I take your point. I made the comment because I was specifically looking into the content, and cheats and mods before taking the plunge. That stuff matters to me, and I consider it relevant (for me). Having my search results lead to a non-answer for the 900th time...ugh. It felt like he was responding to me directly. My personal experience would be improved by straight answers in this and all other threads.
Nevertheless, I understand your dislike.

Reactions: Early Cuyler

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Glad you like it.
Sarcasm aside, I take your point. I made the comment because I was specifically looking into the content, and cheats and mods before taking the plunge. That stuff matters to me, and I consider it relevant (for me). Having my search results lead to a non-answer for the 900th time...ugh. It felt like he was responding to me directly. My personal experience would be improved by straight answers in this and all other threads.
Nevertheless, I understand your dislike.
And I see your frustration. A thread just gets derailed quickly when it goes down that path and just brings mods down.

I will answer the question to the best of my ability. There are cheats for this game. There is the "Wincest" cheat that you enter in the options menu. There are these cheats as well:

Here is a little cheat file,

Replace the file in folder "\Puzzled Life Build4.5 IC\Puzzled Life_Data\Managed" with this one.
Gives 9999 cash and 99 skip points.

EDIT: Everytime you load an existing save, the cheat gets triggered, resetting your cash and skip points to 99 and 9999, sorry for being unclear
There is also a cheat mod here:

Last edited:

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Have tried this game on every update but for some reason it loads up flashes the menu for a split second and then goes to a blank screen :(

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes