2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
he - her!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but why the screen resolution is reset as in the previous version too
Resolution is set to always 720p you can toggle full screen on or off.

Btw guys i forgot to mention, next update is Hellen unlockable scene(so puzzles will have one more purpose besides unlocking Cgs) and Replay Room implementation.
I'm just not sure if it will be better to make 2 separate saves for the game and unlocked scenes so people can share them separately or use the existing one.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Resolution is set to always 720p you can toggle full screen on or off.

Btw guys i forgot to mention, next update is Hellen unlockable scene(so puzzles will have one more purpose besides unlocking Cgs) and Replay Room implementation.
I'm just not sure if it will be better to make 2 separate saves for the game and unlocked scenes so people can share them separately or use the existing one.
this is all clear,but the picture goes to the bottom of the screen
unlocked game save this is useful, we would appreciate it:cool:

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
If so, someone could give me a save, I just want to look

is there any content for Veronica?

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sup VincenzoM nice game just one thing make some scenes repeatable like ther blow the sex or the foot job cus after you finish the main scnes the game feels well empty

Reactions: L☹VE

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Try starting a new game, than save,than exit game and the folders should be recreated. Than you can just replace the save.
What program do i use to open it?..i tried Notepad,Wordpad,Textpad,Notepad++ but it all opens in coded wrong and numbers (looks egyptian,lol)

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If so, someone could give me a save, I just want to look

is there any content for Veronica?
None so far.(except for the first scene)
Sup VincenzoM nice game just one thing make some scenes repeatable like ther blow the sex or the foot job cus after you finish the main scnes the game feels well empty
The next update is replay room implementation. So you can replay the scenes you have unlocked.
What program do i use to open it?..i tried Notepad,Wordpad,Textpad,Notepad++ but it all opens in coded wrong and numbers (looks egyptian,lol)
You dont have to open it just copy and paste the whole file over the old one. The values are encrypted so it looks like that.
Walkthrough?
Just mouse over to the left side of the screen there is a quest log that pops out and tells you what to do.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
None so far.(except for the first scene)

The next update is replay room implementation. So you can replay the scenes you have unlocked.

You dont have to open it just copy and paste the whole file over the old one. The values are encrypted so it looks like that.

Just mouse over to the left side of the screen there is a quest log that pops out and tells you what to do.
Thanks!....(i wanted to open it myself and add money and skill points only,since i don't know what YOUR save file contains)

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes