2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The save file in Op is not Download able, like it's on your Patreon site...

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the update! Gonna try it now. Hellen content :eazyHype:.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can't Wincest to work... I write it in and click on the button to the left Enter Cheat, goes back to the game, but he still call's mom Hellen...

Last edited:

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Same for me AppData/LocalLow/VincenzoM/PuzzledLife nothing and my Appdata are not hidden !

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I haven't played much of the game so far but I like a lot of the elements. I like the puzzles a lot. I also like how you highlight the characters when they are talking.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Same for me AppData/LocalLow/VincenzoM/PuzzledLife nothing and my Appdata are not hidden !
Try starting a new game, than save,than exit game and the folders should be recreated. Than you can just replace the save.

Dudule

Oct 15, 2017
Ok now is work C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\VincenzoM\PuzzledLife is this \ not / !

Skywise

Jun 19, 2018
Do you have to render on the GPU? Go for a Ryzen 2700x with fast RAM and a RX 580 with 8GB GDDR5, they should do the job pretty fine.

- Yes I understand your idea behind Hellen and Ellen and I actually looked closer to that attached picture and her face is ok. But the hair is too grey for a 46 year old, she looks like end 50s with that. You make it pretty clear that she doesn't take care of herself with that bird nest she has as hair at the beginning. x'D

- Nice that you look into the background issues with the next updates.
- Yeah I later came to that scene where you tried this "in the meantime" thing. I guess it's the best solution for it.
- The boob size is just personal preference. I like the characters a little more realistic and don't like renders where the boobs are as big as a head and the ass is right before an explosion. :closedeyesmile: But the proportions of your characters are pretty good, as I said I just like smaler boobs, so don't care about that.

hmm about haIR THING IM 45 I Hve good amount grey myself... maybe he can do a thing where she wants to look better basically a self esteem thing and she goes out redoes the hair and adds color... that would actually make since.. like maybe she notices the protagonist looking a bit feels good about it and decides to go upgrade herself.... interesting idea i guess

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes