2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I like this game, and enjoyed the update, very nice development with the Mom caracter :p
The puzzles are nice entertainement, not to difficult, very enjoyable, and the reward with a picture is an excellent idea !!!
Looking forward to next update !:)

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
I can't seem to replicate it, it just works fine on my end i even did the same pieces placement. Do you get any message or just freeze and nothing else? It might be some issue with Unity idk.

I don't know how. but the problem is solved. I just turned the computer off and on. it is interesting, is not it? :oops:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I don't think it will, the game might start but things will be fucked up. The best choice might be to start new game and just hold escape for the stuff you have seen. I can provide a save but i don't know where you have stopped so you might miss some stuff. I usually provide save with all of the previous version complete.
Thanks for the response. I'll just putter around with it later. :)

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Oof, that resolution.

Well, that was interesting. More intrigue going on than in some of this genre of game, grammer and spelling could use a little adjustment, but aside from that I think it was rather enjoyable. The puzzle aspect was very fun, I love doing mini puzzles to unlock content.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
can a hero share a save file plz my save just dont work help and ty
I would be happy to share my save file, if only I would know where to find it ? It's not like with Ren'py, there it's in the 'game' folder.
Can someone inform me where the save files are kept in 'Unity' engine games pls ?

Reactions: Ocumura

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I would be happy to share my save file, if only I would know where to find it ? It's not like with Ren'py, there it's in the 'game' folder.
Can someone inform me where the save files are kept in 'Unity' engine games pls ?
AppData/LocalLow/VincenzoM/PuzzledLife

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
is the rodney at the sports field not in the game? i cant find him...also i hope i get to cuck him badly...too many games have netorare not enough netori

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
There is a lot of potential but also a lot of work you have to put in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually like the characters and plot so far, the animations are also pretty good. It's actually the first game I think, where the foreskin of the dick is moving. As I already said, I really like that you're trying to make older women look realistic. The only thing that I would change, just make the boobs a little smaller on Hellen, Ellen and Steph so they look a little more realistic too.

Overall nice (I think first) game, keep up the work. Seeing forward to the next update!

Reactions: VincenzoM

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Need to add an option/cheat to unlock all cards or give a ton of skip points. Those puzzles just ruin the game imo. Especially when a few of them have pieces that glitch out and can't be moved. If it wasn't for those things, it would be a pretty nice game.

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I guess i got a problem, i got all done except this: "Hellen tries to listen to her sisters advice go to the living room bla bla" but i keep going every hour and there isnt Hellen.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
There is a lot of potential but also a lot of work you have to put in it.

I actually like the characters and plot so far, the animations are also pretty good. It's actually the first game I think, where the foreskin of the dick is moving. As I already said, I really like that you're trying to make older women look realistic. The only thing that I would change, just make the boobs a little smaller on Hellen, Ellen and Steph so they look a little more realistic too.

Overall nice (I think first) game, keep up the work. Seeing forward to the next update!
-I am aware that the resolution is low but with my current computer i can't really make an update in a reasonable time with higher resolutions. Although i have learned a lot in terms of optimising the scenes and models these past few months, there are still physical limitations. My current goal is to get a new pc, with the finnancial help of my patrons the new 20 series nVidia gpus coming out, the prices on the 10 series hopefully will come down so i can get some good deal.
-My idea about Hellen and her sister is that Hellen has a neglected herself a bit, having problems at home being nervous all the time, so she looks older and her boobs are a bit saggier, while Ellen excercises and takes care of herself so her body and face looks a bit fitter and younger.
Here is one of the images i used for testing
About the Hellen sleeping all the time, that is the default background i set it for her night room and honestly i forgot about it lol i will look into it in the next update.
The "in the meantime" idea is pretty good one, i tried it with the Hellen sneaking out scene, it turned out good i think i can add a line of text in the transitions its quite simple job.
But trust me dude there is no such thing as too big boobs haha
Need to add an option/cheat to unlock all cards or give a ton of skip points. Those puzzles just ruin the game imo. Especially when a few of them have pieces that glitch out and can't be moved. If it wasn't for those things, it would be a pretty nice game.
I have a patreon tier with all the puzzle solutions, i use it as some sort of a thank you coz i don't have anything else to offer really, some test renders and updates are available for everyone, and voting is for 5$ and up. Anyone can just copy and share them, i cant really stop you if you wanted to, or you could just solve them urself and share them with the others. They are not unavoidable so you can skip them if you really dislike them. Also there is a dude that made a mod that gives you infinite coins, if you want to know more contact him. I personally wont release the solutions "officially" for free but if you want to share or alter the game feel free dude.
About the not moving parts glitch i havent heard of it until one report a few posts back but it turns out it fixed itself after computer restart so i'm not sure where the problem is, my code or unity. I have tested them countless times and that has never happened before.

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
-I am aware that the resolution is low but with my current computer i can't really make an update in a reasonable time with higher resolutions. Although i have learned a lot in terms of optimising the scenes and models these past few months, there are still physical limitations. My current goal is to get a new pc, with the finnancial help of my patrons the new 20 series nVidia gpus coming out, the prices on the 10 series hopefully will come down so i can get some good deal.
-My idea about Hellen and her sister is that Hellen has a neglected herself a bit, having problems at home being nervous all the time, so she looks older and her boobs are a bit saggier, while Ellen excercises and takes care of herself so her body and face looks a bit fitter and younger.
Here is one of the images i used for testing
About the Hellen sleeping all the time, that is the default background i set it for her night room and honestly i forgot about it lol i will look into it in the next update.
The "in the meantime" idea is pretty good one, i tried it with the Hellen sneaking out scene, it turned out good i think i can add a line of text in the transitions its quite simple job.
But trust me dude there is no such thing as too big boobs haha
Do you have to render on the GPU? Go for a Ryzen 2700x with fast RAM and a RX 580 with 8GB GDDR5, they should do the job pretty fine.

- Yes I understand your idea behind Hellen and Ellen and I actually looked closer to that attached picture and her face is ok. But the hair is too grey for a 46 year old, she looks like end 50s with that. You make it pretty clear that she doesn't take care of herself with that bird nest she has as hair at the beginning. x'D

- Nice that you look into the background issues with the next updates.
- Yeah I later came to that scene where you tried this "in the meantime" thing. I guess it's the best solution for it.
- The boob size is just personal preference. I like the characters a little more realistic and don't like renders where the boobs are as big as a head and the ass is right before an explosion. :closedeyesmile: But the proportions of your characters are pretty good, as I said I just like smaler boobs, so don't care about that.

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes