2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks... I gone try that in next update... I have alredy finish this one, i little bit short update but i like the game, so keep up...
Yeah, this update i invested more time into animations instead of just still images, they take up the most amount of time for setting up and rendering. I'll see how people like it i might go back to 1 animation and more still scenes.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i have to say this i love your game and love the cuck scene x}----

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The last build that I played was 3, will these old saves work or do I have to start over? :)

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The last build that I played was 3, will these old saves work or do I have to start over? :)
I don't think it will, the game might start but things will be fucked up. The best choice might be to start new game and just hold escape for the stuff you have seen. I can provide a save but i don't know where you have stopped so you might miss some stuff. I usually provide save with all of the previous version complete.

Reactions: Safetydummy
D

Deleted member 192287

Any possible ntr option or other options of fetishes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The Wincest code isn't working? Help? tried everything I can think of.
Type it and press the button next to the text field. It doesn't give any "cheat enabled" message just when you play the names you refer the other characters are changed. If you already tried that and it doesn't work, can you please share if you loaded the game or any other specific state so i can replicate it and see whats wrong?
is there any sex scene or just bj?
1 sex scene in the srip club with the stripper.
I buy groceries, back home and impossible to find Hellen. Where is she?
In the bathroom taking a shower.
Any possible ntr option or other options of fetishes
Well the poll on my patreon was:first option to combine the Veronica/Rodney storylines and have a choise to either help Rodney regain his sex life or help Veronica cuck Rodney more, or second option keep them separate help Rodney and just dominate Veronica. So far the first idea is winning. Also the bonus scene from the puzzle completion might include Ellen getting pregnant. Feet stuff no one really expressed anything about that so idk.
This game is constantly giving error. Is it correct? screen is freezing
Is it just happening during that puzzle or randomly during play?

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "VincenzoM, yazı: 1163055, üye: 714"] Onu yazın ve metin alanının yanındaki düğmeye basın. Diğer karakterleri değiştirdiğiniz isimleri çaldığınızda sadece "hile etkin" mesajı vermez. Bunu zaten denediyseniz ve işe yaramazsa, oyunu veya başka bir özel durumu yüklediyseniz paylaşabilirsiniz, böylece çoğaltabilir ve neyin yanlış olduğunu görebilir miyim?

Striptizci ile srip kulübünde 1 seks sahnesi.

Banyoda duş alıyor.

Patreon'umun anketi: Veronica / Rodney hikayelerini birleştirmek için ilk seçenekdi ve Rodney'nin seks hayatını yeniden kazanmasına ya da Veronica'nın daha fazlasını yapmasına yardım etmesine yardım etmek için bir seçenek var, ya da ikinci seçenek onları Rodney'e yardım et ve sadece Veronica'ya hakim ol. Şimdiye kadar ilk fikir kazanıyor. Ayrıca, bulmaca bitimindeki bonus sahnesi Ellen'ın hamile kalmasını da içerebilir. Ayaklar hiç kimse bu kadar idrak hakkında hiç kimseyi ifade etmedi.

Bu yap-boz sırasında ya da oyun sırasında rastgele mi oluyor? [/ QUOTE]

it's happening during the puzzle.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
[QUOTE = "VincenzoM, yazı: 1163055, üye: 714"]
it's happening during the puzzle.
I can't seem to replicate it, it just works fine on my end i even did the same pieces placement. Do you get any message or just freeze and nothing else? It might be some issue with Unity idk.

Reactions: Tutti Frutti
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes