2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I started to play this game, being locked in from moment one, I found out how horrible it was, so deleted it.

Absolute trash... piss.png

And it's Unity, and trying to be Ren'py, so, meh.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
ok, maybe I am just once more daft and blind...but where is that "cheats input field" from the version notes located?

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
The modified code gets activated anytime you load an existing save, so load an existing save and it'll give you the points
I modified the LoadGame function, my bad
followed instructions tried 3 times from 3 different saves..still have $0 and 2 skip?

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
It is case sensitive so make sure its Wincest , also press the button after you write the cheat coz the function is attached to the button.
Press save button..exit game restart game press continue button (assume this is only save option) game starts at last save point still $0 & 2skip!!

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey man! What time will you be posting said save file?
There you go! I'll also upload it on the main post.
AppData/LocalLow/VincenzoM/PuzzledLife/

Press save button..exit game restart game press continue button (assume this is only save option) game starts at last save point still $0 & 2skip!!
The Wincest is to activate the family version of the game, its not for money or skip points, thats made by some other guy.

Edit:Btw guys is found out minor bug. If you start the game, than press Continue from the Main Menu, wait for the game to load than go back to Main Menu, than press New Game, instead of creating a new game it will continue from where you left so you need to restart the whole game and press New Game if you want to star a new game. Its not a major issue but just in case someone did that and is wondering what the hell is going on lol.

Reactions: thomasxlong

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
nice game thanks it is fun to play but i always have problem with coins puzzles
in my point of view it would be good to make them easy

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes