2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I liked the part.. mother/aunt at bar... unfortunately they did not end with sex scenes .. .. I hope that in the future we have more mother/aunt adventures..:evilsmile:

P

pimpombear

will have a gallery for scenes and cutscenes in the future? and the "cards" will be animated too?
the game have a good story, cant wait for the next update

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys i just updated the game.
It has no new story content, but a lot of UI changes. I would greatly appreciate it to start new game(saves might bug out), just to try it out and give your opinion. I made everything myself(just not the puzzle allert animation) so i would really like to know what you think.
Here is the patreon post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just tested it out with no problems, I thought by now there would be more of the story but it seems it lost some from when I tested it out a long time ago.

Please bring in kissing and pregnancy.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I wanna download and use old save but can't remember if last time whether I downloaded step family or family version XD

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
These two reviews that are plaguing the score of this game are so unfair. Hitting it so hard based on version 1 and not even updating its score once the dev makes constant updates and improves the game substantially. Yeah sure its not perfect but what game is. Keep going dev the game is looking great and im looking forward to even more content and of course some of those animations.

U

User_32285

What are you talking about ??? My name is Malone !
My mother will be angry at you if I told her what you said !
You are not real, go away please ;)

Just tested it out with no problems, I thought by now there would be more of the story but it seems it lost some from when I tested it out a long time ago.

Please bring in kissing and pregnancy.
So the "story" is getting smaller isntead of larger?

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
yeah i just tried to open it but it said it wasn't supported :/ bummer
I dont know what to do, i follow tutorials on youtube exactly as they do it but it doesnt work. :(
EDIT: Can you try this one? I think it should work now there is one checkbox i missed

What happened to the game?
From V4.0 (300Mb) to V4.5 (97Mb) ?
I had to compress it with "fastest compression" coz Mega was giving me some failed to upload error and canceling the upload twice. So i tried this file and it worked. As far as i am aware the compression is lossless but it takes time when extracting.(unlike storing which extracts instantly)

I wanna download and use old save but can't remember if last time whether I downloaded step family or family version XD
This update is UI rework and i added the last puzzle, there isnt any new story. Also the different versions use the same saves, next update i will try to combine them in 1 version and just use "cheat" to activate incest.

You are not real, go away please ;)

So the "story" is getting smaller isntead of larger?
I haven't removed anything, just added. It might seem as the game is smaller coz now the puzzles are optional so you dont spend as much time if you dont do the puzzles.
Btw back in the day Give 'em hell Malone was one of my favourite badass movies, so the name really stayed with me :)

goku6000

Aug 2, 2017
If you could test it i uploaded a mac build, i just dont know if it works. The last time it didnt. :/
You need to use .zip for mac games, otherwise the permissions screw up and it won't open.

Edit: There is a solution which worked for this. Right click on app > show package contents > find the Macos folder > open terminal and type "chmod 755 " then drag the file in the MACOS folder to the terminal and press enter. Fixed it for me

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
You need to use .zip for mac games, otherwise the permissions screw up and it won't open.
Yeah i realised that, i uploaded a zip version too on my last post and unchekced an option in unity for the store stuff.
Here is the link again so people can see it more clear:

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes