2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Here is a little cheat file,

Replace the file in folder "\Puzzled Life Build4.5 IC\Puzzled Life_Data\Managed" with this one.
Gives 9999 cash and 99 skip points.

EDIT: Everytime you load an existing save, the cheat gets triggered, resetting your cash and skip points to 99 and 9999, sorry for being unclear

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
m
I dont know what to do, i follow tutorials on youtube exactly as they do it but it doesnt work. :(
EDIT: Can you try this one? I think it should work now there is one checkbox i missed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to compress it with "fastest compression" coz Mega was giving me some failed to upload error and canceling the upload twice. So i tried this file and it worked. As far as i am aware the compression is lossless but it takes time when extracting.(unlike storing which extracts instantly)

This update is UI rework and i added the last puzzle, there isnt any new story. Also the different versions use the same saves, next update i will try to combine them in 1 version and just use "cheat" to activate incest.

I haven't removed anything, just added. It might seem as the game is smaller coz now the puzzles are optional so you dont spend as much time if you dont do the puzzles.
Btw back in the day Give 'em hell Malone was one of my favourite badass movies, so the name really stayed with me :)
It works! thanks man!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016

Replace the file in folder "\Puzzled Life Build4.5 IC\Puzzled Life_Data\Managed" with this one.
Copied and overwrote the file in the location. Started new game.. shows 0 money and 2 skill points..

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It doesn't seem that my "save" from 4 IC auto saved in to the latest version 4.5 IC .
Even when I transferred the "save" file from 4 IC in to 4.5 IC, it still didn't work.

Any ideas ?

Ooops, I just noticed the Developer's post a few pages back saying that there may be a "save bug", so start from the beginning again.
Not for me.

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
It doesn't seem that my "save" from 4 IC auto saved in to the latest version 4.5 IC .
Even when I transferred the "save" file from 4 IC in to 4.5 IC, it still didn't work.

Any ideas ?

Ooops, I just noticed the Developer's post a few pages back saying that there may be a "save bug", so start from the beginning again.
Not for me.
The save from build4 (probably) wont work in 4.5 coz i changed the UI and the old UI "held" the script, so it reindexes everything. Anyway as i said there is no new story this update so there was no point in save file since the update is about testing the UI and seeing if you guys like it. The next update will have save from the end of build4 as usual.

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
No offence to DV but I think I will pass on this game I am only reading (mostly) complaints.. And very little content complaints ..

polorsport

Jun 3, 2017

You're cheat doesn't work as described. Are you loading from a previous save?

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Copied and overwrote the file in the location. Started new game.. shows 0 money and 2 skill points..
The modified code gets activated anytime you load an existing save, so load an existing save and it'll give you the points
I modified the LoadGame function, my bad

Reactions: loqex
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes