NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
AerithGainsborough Yeah, that's the normal one. The patreon says there's a nude version though. I haven't seen that anywhere, only the public released one
, this is the closest thing I have to a nude version. Not sure if there is a fully nude version. Edit: Apparently there is one but I don't have access to Tier 3.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thank you guys for all your hardwork. I had a question though: was there an alternate Tifa Bartender animation? I saw on patreon that there is a Nude version but I can't seem to find that anywhere
Those were WIPs animations. Their are no full nude alternate for the final version.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone here got QOC’s newest and most latest work he’s just done with Tifa and Aerith at the beach? I know it’s probably to early to ask because it just came out for Patreons only today, but just thought I’d shoot my shot!

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
For the recent Summer Fun with Tifa and Aerith, on QOC’s Twitter, there’s three different screenshots showing different angles from the animation, even showing differences like the FF girls wearing bikinis. I’m just curious, but I’m still highly grateful for the 4K animation, but was there any more releases related to this summer animation, like different scenes, a screenshot collection, or even a longer version of the animation than the 26 second one on his Patreon? Or were the pics on QOC’s Twitter just advertising for when the animation becomes public?

Last edited:

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
For the recent Summer Fun with Tifa and Aerith, on QOC’s Twitter, there’s three different screenshots showing different angles from the animation, even showing differences like the FF girls wearing bikinis. I’m just curious, but I’m still highly grateful for the 4K animation, but was there any more releases related to this summer animation, like different scenes, a screenshot collection, or even a longer version of the animation than the 26 second one on his Patreon? Or were the pics on QOC’s Twitter just advertising for when the animation becomes public?
are the 4K images you referenced, there is currently no other animations available.