4.00 star(s) 62 Votes

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
I've seen some creators update the tags once sex gets added. Dev's who say that there is sex but don't tell you that it will take another year to add it tend to get blasted.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
tell me , what's adult about this one?
and how about the uncensored patch?
used for what?
incest isn't there.
Seems like just another soapbox opera to me.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Like some devs, even in this case it seems to me that, it is understood that the continuation of this "Linear KineticNovel to be completed with 6 or 7 updates" will depend on the financial success it can achieve.
For me, the inelegant presentation (almost implies blackmail) takes away interest in following this game.

The only thing he cares about is money instead of focusing on the opinions of the players.

A bad start, sorry ....

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
For me a nice game start with an exciting story/storytelling and good renders. There is the "no sexual content" tag so far, but the girl/woman is really hot looking!

The game has already a few music tracks and good sound effects - but I could not resist and added a few more tracks + also added some more game options like textbox transparency / text size.

QPREY - Mod Banner.jpg

Mod features:
- additional background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, quick menu enhancements)
- a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift" + "k")
- new with v0.3a: a renaming function for the MC and the brother's girlfriend
- new with v0.6a: RePlay, a scene replay/gallery function

Mod installation:
- the original game must be installed first
- extract the Mod archive in a temporary folder
- move the extracted files and folders into your game folder
(...\QPrey-x.xx-pc\game), overwriting existing ones if asked
Sept. 22, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new and finished game version v1.2
Info: the uncensor patch is already included, I also added a switch for the new, extended game content

Download Mod v1.2 (~52MB)
-

Download game compressed with
integrated Mod v1.2 (~320MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.2 (~310MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
QPreyRework_01.jpg QPreyRework_02.jpg QPreyRework_03.jpg QPreyRework_04.jpg QPreyRework_05.jpg QPreyRework_06.jpg

Last edited:

ZAZAZAzombie

Feb 8, 2018
well the dev said theyre planning on 6-7 updates.....so if they're planning on bunching up lots of stuff then updating, it might have lots of content on each one....or this is a short game with small updates

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Hmm this site is free marketing for developers..
...oh, and free games for the denizens of this site, many, if not most, of whom have absolutely no intention of putting their hands in their pockets to support the developers at a point when, in the earliest stages of development, financial support usually matters the most.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've seen some creators update the tags once sex gets added. Dev's who say that there is sex but don't tell you that it will take another year to add it tend to get blasted.
Devs who do the opposite and tag it with "no sexual content" tend to run off all potentials before any sexual content gets added. So....which is better or worse? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Abegamer
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes