4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
It is a pity that in the new update there are no new scenes with the Mother (
Lesbian scene doesn't count

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Really enjoyed the game! Set the hype up for PART-2! Now the questions remain...Where is John? Will Tom and Claudia foster their relationship? What is the bigger plan of this master? And most importantly will Claudia end up pregnant??! :ROFLMAO::LOL: (although not likely according to Sylvia's findings)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
So when's the incest/decensor patch getting updated? After patching it basically stops on Day 6.
I did not realise that, thanks! That explains, why the ending felt so sudden and the story totally unfinished...:giggle:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
For me a nice game start with an exciting story/storytelling and good renders. There is the "no sexual content" tag so far, but the girl/woman is really hot looking!

The game has already a few music tracks and good sound effects - but I could not resist and added a few more tracks + also added some more game options like textbox transparency / text size.

Feb. 4, 2023
Updated my Mod for the final game version v1.0
(info: already includes the uncensor patch, not compatible to the incest Mod!)

Download Mod (incl game patch/switchable) v1.0 (~131MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0 (~337MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2365549 View attachment 2365550 View attachment 2365551 View attachment 2365552 View attachment 2365553
Hi sorry to ask this, but there is no way to have also this mod with incest too?
Just asking, for now i have zipped this game two time. So i have the one with you mod, who say that she is MC's brother girlfriend. And the other folder with incest mod. But was really awesome if we can switch and active/deactive the incest mod to.
At last to have only one game in the folder.
Anyway thank you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi sorry to ask this, but there is no way to have also this mod with incest too?
Just asking, for now i have zipped this game two time. So i have the one with you mod, who say that she is MC's brother girlfriend. And the other folder with incest mod. But was really awesome if we can switch and active/deactive the incest mod to.
At last to have only one game in the folder.
Anyway thank you

They both modify the same files. They would have to do a quite a bit of work for that.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Are there plan's for a sequel to this game? I started liking the story and we get right to the good part and it just ends.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes