4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fair. But the mac version isn't updated. So he can work the magic to make one...at least that's been the way he can do it previously.
You can do that yourself if you are willing to put the effort in. It's pretty straightforward to (and easy, lots do this when MAC doesn't get updated).

Also, you didn't say anything about doing it for MAC in your post, you should have "lead with convert or MAC or something".

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi sorry to ask this, but there is no way to have also this mod with incest too?
Just asking, for now i have zipped this game two time. So i have the one with you mod, who say that she is MC's brother girlfriend. And the other folder with incest mod. But was really awesome if we can switch and active/deactive the incest mod to.
At last to have only one game in the folder.
Anyway thank you
Hi. As already mentioned above from SonsOLiberty both Mods have modified the same base script file. So merging them together isn't impossible, but would be a bit of work. I actually prefer the original relationships in this game, so I do not plan for a combined version here. Sorry.

Edit: maybe the Mod from DarkAssassin here is what you are looking for (but havn't tested it myself)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ogz

Jun 27, 2017
The verison 1.0 is end on the soldiers scene? There are dr silvia scenes on the replay menu but i did not see them?

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
love the game , although im not a fan of monster transformation specially the sausage part. but the FMC is hot and animations are neat.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
brother girlfriend look like milf. Without beastiality game can be best short game last years. Author think about other project?

Reactions: palmergames
May 13, 2018
Fun game with great renders and animations, Rwocie - but sweet Jesus, do you ever love the word "honestly". I swear it's in ever third sentence.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes