4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Wait, this game is complete. It feels like it had just began thought there will be more content . Nice characters design.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Short but good game, good renders and animations. Hopefully he continues making games. Would be interested to see what his next game would be like. I know about the extended edition of this, but i would prefer he does something new if it would be on similar level of quality to this game.
Any plans for a new game?

Reactions: carmafia and _flim_

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.0] [Rwocie]

Here I built a MAC version for folks using this guide located here.

You still MUST use the

I also made a compressed version (even though it was already only 400MB to begin with).

You still MUST use the

Compressed: Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why is this game such a mess with all these patches and little content? And what is actually censored in this game?
Because it's on Patreon. If you really want to know, one patch is a "fan made" incest one is for Mom/Son and one is Sis/Brother. The other patch is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is quite a bit of content, so not sure what you mean there, sounds like you didn't use the uncensored patch which will make you miss most content.

Last edited:
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Because it's on Patreon. If you really want to know, one patch is a "fan made" incest one is for Mom/Son and one is Sis/Brother. The other patch is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is quite a bit of content, so not sure what you mean there, sounds like you didn't use the uncensored patch which will make you miss most content.
Alright, thanks. But the last time I played, they had sex on the couch or in the bed and he already had a dog dick. It was also visible. I never used a patch on android.
Thanks for the explanation. I hope a version will come out for Android with everything included, cuz patch files never worked for me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alright, thanks. But the last time I played, they had sex on the couch or in the bed and he already had a dog dick. It was also visible. I never used a patch on android.
Thanks for the explanation. I hope a version will come out for Android with everything included, cuz patch files never worked for me.

Android versions comes pre-patched that's why. Most porters pre-patch it beforehand.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes