4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
question, this is really complete games or in the future there will be new update.. because i feel this storyline like hanging, i dont know... can someone explain it to me please .... because i love this game so far

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
question, this is really complete games or in the future there will be new update.. because i feel this storyline like hanging, i dont know... can someone explain it to me please .... because i love this game so far
It's complited. But there will be like extended version of it. Not much story wise tho, just some more options for sex scenes.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
this is supposed to be your sister, right? I'm asking because she has kind of a Mom look, but he calls her Claudia
sorry if it's been asked before, but this thread is full of spoilers

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
No, she is supposed to be the girlfriend of MC's older brother, just like she is in the game.
Well she is your sister in the mod that's in the OP. I was kinda confused cause she looks more like a Mom so I thought I hadn't installed it correctly.
I think I actually like GF of MC's brother though. It fits her appearance a bit better I think. Rare for me to not use the incest mod

Thanks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well she is your sister in the mod that's in the OP. I was kinda confused cause she looks more like a Mom so I thought I hadn't installed it correctly.
I think I actually like GF of MC's brother though. It fits her appearance a bit better I think. Rare for me to not use the incest mod

Thanks
There are 2 mods one makes her his sister, the other makes her his Mom.

The mom one is located in the same thread...

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh wow. I don't know what to do now haha
It depends, if you are a fan of family friendly content, mom is the way to go, no way she can pass as a sister imho :devilish:, but if you have been playing and liking the story so far, just play it without and replay sometime down the line with this mod.

It's totally up to personal taste, one could say the game was written with family friendly content, but had to change it for Patreon, one could say it was written that way and it is because us sicko's look for anything for that kind of content :ROFLMAO:

But, seriously if you are enjoying it now, just keep going or make a save copy it somewhere safe, load mod, then continue and see how "much more/less" you like it and go from there.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
the actual story doesn't seem to be complete, it would be nice to have continuation to sum up the full storyline, like what happens to them, the friend, the brother, the doctor etc. so much left unsaid so far. it just feels too short...

Reactions: gentlemanclub

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
the actual story doesn't seem to be complete, it would be nice to have continuation to sum up the full storyline, like what happens to them, the friend, the brother, the doctor etc. so much left unsaid so far. it just feels too short...
actually the game is very good, i liked it a lot.
The ending, however, seems to me a bit of a "forcing".... TOO quick to finish compared to the rest of the story.
In my personal opinion it would have needed more content, more story.
For the rest, I congratulate the developers for this great game!! (y)

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
It depends, if you are a fan of family friendly content, mom is the way to go, no way she can pass as a sister imho :devilish:, but if you have been playing and liking the story so far, just play it without and replay sometime down the line with this mod.
Yea it's the nature of how the character was written. She is both sisterly and motherly. At the same time. Which makes it hard to do an incest mod.
I'm sad to say I started rewriting the script for this to make the whole thing make sense with her as the Mom (since the existing mod seems to just make minor changes). I got to day 2 scene 6 in a few hours. Had to rewrite a bunch of lines. I'll try to finish it, but I usually lose interest if the story goes in a direction I don't like, so fingers crossed I'll actually finish it...

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
actually the game is very good, i liked it a lot.
The ending, however, seems to me a bit of a "forcing".... TOO quick to finish compared to the rest of the story.
In my personal opinion it would have needed more content, more story.
For the rest, I congratulate the developers for this great game!! (y)
don't take my comment as if i didn't like the project, but i agree with you, it was rushed at the end, kinda like another project, "----- awakening" which had no real ending, just an orgy at the end and BOOM, done...

Reactions: gentlemanclub

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
1.1 is out boy's, lets fuckin go!

I pray there's no doggtdick this time.
It's the same game, just with "extended lewd scenes"...

And NO, it's not out :ROFLMAO:

The first update of QPrey : Escape from Lake Thing Extended Version is finally done! Be the first to play at May 13 12:00 PDT!

Game is already completed, it's just extending a few "choice" sex scenes.

4.00 star(s) 64 Votes