4.00 star(s) 64 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Q'Prey v1.1

Notes:

• To access the extended content, ensure you begin a fresh game and select the uncensored option during the bathroom scene in Day 2.
  • This update only incorporates extended scenes until Day 4, so the game will normally end after that. If you prefer to complete the game immediately, opt for the censored option during the bathroom scene on Day 2.
  • The compatibility of previous mods with this game version cannot be guaranteed. If you encounter any issues with specific mods, please reach out directly to the mod developer instead of contacting me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
QPrey: Escape from Lake Thing [v1.1] [Rwocie]

PRE-PATCHED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am confused..... the game ends after the scene where the MC's dick gets bigger?
Well, yeah, it's not a update, it extends some of the lewd scenes, that is all. The game is already COMPLETE.

Notes:

• To access the extended content, ensure you begin a fresh game and select the uncensored option during the bathroom scene in Day 2.
  • This update only incorporates extended scenes until Day 4, so the game will normally end after that. If you prefer to complete the game immediately, opt for the censored option during the bathroom scene on Day 2.
  • The compatibility of previous mods with this game version cannot be guaranteed. If you encounter any issues with specific mods, please reach out directly to the mod developer instead of contacting me.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
And continuation in the story where it left off in the previous version or and only the extanded scenes added on day 4.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Well, yeah, it's not a update, it extends some of the lewd scenes, that is all.

Notes:

Then the full game ends at that point? Is completed as it is? Am I missing something?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Then the full game ends at that point? Is completed as it is? Am I missing something?

The game is 100% complete, his Pateron voted whether they wanted a spin-off, new game, or extended scenes for this game, they wanted extended lewd scenes.

The story is complete, there will be nothing more added story wise, only extended lewd scenes, there will still be one more after this.

Reactions: royalgabez
4.00 star(s) 64 Votes