• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes

ojioh

Jun 19, 2021

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Unlocked

Apologize for the late update, this month has been really challenging for me to say the least. The upcoming final update is steadily take shape as the hardest part, which is scripting and posing already done. I can't give you exact release date, but I really hope that this update is ready before year's end.
Also we had the result for last poll, in which the option 2 won with really big margin. This come very surprising for me since I thought everyone already felt burned with the same characters and wanted to try something new. As a reminder, I will start to work on the alternate version proposed in option 2 directly after this update.
-Rwocie

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Hey, peeps!

I finally finished up that thing I said I might do one day...
I made an incest mod/rewrite for this game, making Claudia the MC's sister.

You can find it over on the Mods forum:

I hope you (who likes this sort of stuff) enjoy it. :)

P.S. Would love to have the mod added to the original thread post one day.
thanks sir but could u please make another option with Claudia as his mom instead?really appreciate it

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020

Unlocked

Apologize for the late update, this month has been really challenging for me to say the least. The upcoming final update is steadily take shape as the hardest part, which is scripting and posing already done. I can't give you exact release date, but I really hope that this update is ready before year's end.
Also we had the result for last poll, in which the option 2 won with really big margin. This come very surprising for me since I thought everyone already felt burned with the same characters and wanted to try something new. As a reminder, I will start to work on the alternate version proposed in option 2 directly after this update.
-Rwocie
Yup. No one gives a shit about that lady doctor. GIVE US MORE CLAUDIAAAAAAAA

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Was enjoying the game and then i noticed how every sexy scene was cut, so i was wondering why, it made the game not worth playing. So i came here and now i see that the developer made a comment about how the game will not show any frontal nudity. That is really weird. Good thing there is a patch. which i just found.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Was enjoying the game and then i noticed how every sexy scene was cut, so i was wondering why, it made the game not worth playing. So i came here and now i see that the developer made a comment about how the game will not show any frontal nudity. That is really weird. Good thing there is a patch. which i just found.
You need to download the uncensored patch then go to town and spank the monkey Claudia is so fucking hot :p

Reactions: King Diamond
4.00 star(s) 63 Votes